MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

WARNING PE Scope scammer on forum.

Article about: Even my newspaper photos? :O can you give me a link where those images and ads are?

Default Re: WARNING PE Scope scammer on forum.

You should post photos of the scope with today's newspaper. That's one of the best ways to prove that you actually have the item.

Well the item is now on sale. On gunboards. I wont spam my add anymore, so check it out if interested. Theres a respected finnish middleman involved in the deal if needed to build buyers trust. The price is definately a great bargain.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    You should post photos of the scope with today's newspaper. That's one of the best ways to prove that you actually have the item.

Still no photos with today's paper, I'd have thought that would a pretty easy thing to do if you had it.

Yeah, thats true. if you read the thread of from that forum, I sat down with the scope with the guy who confirmed it. What more do you need? Hes like the highest status normal member can get. You collectors sure are the world leading sceptics.

I am glad you had the scope inspected by a high member from Gunboards but a photo says a thousand words, and I think its a simple request that would instantly dismiss all suspicion.

Grab todays paper from the table, whack the scope on top and take a pic and upload, all of about 2 min work.

Cheers
    Jason

Sceptical for a reason, lots of people have been ripped off mate. I'm not saying that you are not honest at all, I'm simply backing up everyone else, it is such a simple thing to do to prove it is yours. If you don't have the paper just get a piece of paper and write today's date with warrelics forum or something similar and stick it on the scope.

Yeah. I dont have it. Its in my fathers safe and I am at work so you'll have to wait till tommor for me to get the picture. But Its no trouble.

There you go as promised. Thats the most common newspapers in Finland that comes every day. If this does not remove the sceptisism, theres really noting more I can do.

?

Just to put this to rest, I am also a member over at GB - the third party person (a trusted and knowledgable GB member) was contacted by someone other than badlucklove and asked to validate the scope. My understanding is that badlucklove drove to meet this person who verified the scope as genuine. The third party has offered to act as an intermediary to exchange funds and then mail the scope. At this point, badlucklove has placed a price on the scope/mount and listed it on the GB trader's thread - not sure if it has been purchased yet.

While we can certainly object to the original approach of the owner, it appeasr that there was some identity confusion - and a natural application of extreme caution given the totality of circumstances - that led us to believe the owner may be Pawel Novak.

Hopefully, this will clear up the issue. I will back out at this point and let this thread fade off into oblivion.

If this really is your scope then be aware that a notorious scammer is posting your photos all over the internet.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast