Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

WARNING PE Scope scammer on forum.

Article about: Even my newspaper photos? :O can you give me a link where those images and ads are?

Default Re: WARNING PE Scope scammer on forum.

Even my newspaper photos? :O can you give me a link where those images and ads are?
    Last edited by Badlucklove; 05-17-2012 at 07:36 PM.

?

Default Re: WARNING PE Scope scammer on forum.

Some of the peoples wants just sell what they have, sometimes it's just a vet family members who did not want to post something, but supports the members with high end items, for the more than a fair price.
    But strongly reccomend to buy items from the WRF club members ( puprple username) , due they are at least real persones, and the forum Administration can recover the official data.
    But anyway better to have an eyes on the sales section to prevent the potential scum. Our appologies for the members who are wrongly banned.

Quote by davejb View Post
    There is an important lesson to be learnt here and that involves the committment of the forums new members, it seems that anyone can join and immediately post an item for sale without having any social contact on the main forum nor have any previous posts, is there a system in place or software that can be initiated that restricts the sale of items until the seller has posted or interacted on the main forum for a set number of posts, or say a month of membership and donation, im sure that in this way it would sift out the one time posters who only try to sell an item and then move on never to be heard from again, it would also give the members here some form of confidence in who they are dealing with, most scammers will not wish to stay around for long on a forum if they cannot sell there item straight away
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4