Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Weapon Found K98k, VZ24 or G24(t) ?

Article about: Hey guys i found a Weapon in my new House can anyone help me to get some Information about the Weapon ? (Sorry for my bad English) Greetings Organer

Default Weapon Found K98k, VZ24 or G24(t) ?

Hey guys i found a Weapon in my new House can anyone help me to get some Information about the Weapon ? (Sorry for my bad English)

Greetings OrganerWeapon Found K98k, VZ24 or G24(t) ?Weapon Found K98k, VZ24 or G24(t) ?Weapon Found K98k, VZ24 or G24(t) ?Weapon Found K98k, VZ24 or G24(t) ?Weapon Found K98k, VZ24 or G24(t) ?Weapon Found K98k, VZ24 or G24(t) ?Weapon Found K98k, VZ24 or G24(t) ?Weapon Found K98k, VZ24 or G24(t) ?Weapon Found K98k, VZ24 or G24(t) ?Weapon Found K98k, VZ24 or G24(t) ?Weapon Found K98k, VZ24 or G24(t) ?

MAP
    ?

Check out this link

Mauser 98K Unofficial Web Site.

Also, do a goolge search on "mauser s/42 G"

There is a link to a great PDF file. I can't copy and post on my cell phone but the partial address is below

Ye Connecticut Gun Guild › pdfpages › mauser-ober...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Also, while hard to see from the cell phone, I think it is a mismatch. And also not sure if there is an import stamp below the rear sight.

Could be wrong...but as stated, hard to see from a small phone.

Regards

Michael

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

What is the "S" stamp on pic #2?

MAP
    ?

Here is the updated link to the pdf file.

http://www.ycgg.org/pdfpages/ww2/mauser-oberndorf.pdf

That said, these are not my area of expertise so better wait for someone to come along. A quick internet search raises more questions than answers for me. the S/42 G markings are quite different than what I have seen.

Trondk: Was wondering the same thing.

Michael

Quote by MAP View Post
    Here is the updated link to the pdf file.

http://www.ycgg.org/pdfpages/ww2/mauser-oberndorf.pdf

That said, these are not my area of expertise so better wait for someone to come along. A quick internet search raises more questions than answers for me. the S/42 G markings are quite different than what I have seen.

Trondk: Was wondering the same thing.

Michael
    Thank you for your Help Michael !

Sounds like a "special" Weapon that i found

Maybe some one will solve this mystery weapon history

MAP
    ?

Organer,

Just noticed that this post is in the wrong forum. You should probably send a PM to the moderator and ask him to move it the correct forum (World Firearms - see below). You will get a much better response.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/world-firearms/

Regards,

Michael

Quote by MAP View Post
    Organer,

Just noticed that this post is in the wrong forum. You should probably send a PM to the moderator and ask him to move it the correct forum (World Firearms - see below). You will get a much better response.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/world-firearms/

Regards,

Michael
    I cannot Write richie a Message Could you maybe Write him a Message for me if its Possible ? This Would be great! Because im not a Club member

You 'found' a rifle in your new house-where did you move to-the 'Fuhrer Bunker'?

Quote by lithgow View Post
    You 'found' a rifle in your new house-where did you move to-the 'Fuhrer Bunker'?
    😂😂😂 no

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast