Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Weapons of World Wars video

Article about: Gentlemen, I am new here but wanted to introduce myself, I go by the Youtube channel of C2Builder. I am a United States firearms manufacturer and collector, specializing in WW1 and WW2 weapo

c2builder
    ?

Default Weapons of World Wars video

Gentlemen,

I am new here but wanted to introduce myself, I go by the Youtube channel of C2Builder. I am a United States firearms manufacturer and collector, specializing in WW1 and WW2 weapons. I am a military history buff and hope to learn alot from all of you here.
    Please drop by and view some of my many live machine guns firing as well as disassembly and technical videos all from weapons used during WW1 and WW2.
    C2builder's Channel - YouTube

Thanks all,

C2

Default Re: Weapons of World Wars video

Hi C2, and welcome to the forum!

Just checked out a couple of your videos: excellent stuff! I will enjoy viewing them all. Nice work.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Welcome to the board, great videos.

Hi C2,
    welcome to the forum, i think you have lot to show us and we have a bit to learn from you.
    Dave,

?

C2 some good videos there..I liked the MG42 short burst video.. i was just wondering what was the rod going up & down as you fired the weapon??? Cheers Terry.

Welcome to the forum! I really enjoy your videos
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

c2builder
    ?

Quote by Tango View Post
    C2 some good videos there..I liked the MG42 short burst video.. i was just wondering what was the rod going up & down as you fired the weapon??? Cheers Terry.
    The rod linkage is what pulls the trigger on the post-war tripod that was used. The WW2 Lafette tripods had the linkage different and was hidden under the cradle, on the similar post-war tripod the linkage is exposed.
    I have a war-time Lafette I will be showing soon.

Welcome to the forum. I really enjoyed the video 'Facing the MG42'. Glad I don't have to .
    I subscribed. The Maxim looks pretty neat, too.

?

C2 yeah cool keep the videos coming!! I think if you like me living in the UK you wont ever see these weapons firing its nice to see how they fire & also the sound of the weapon system. So thanks for posting Terry..