Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

A wee bit of eyetie minus the pasta

Article about: Been thinking on this for about two weeks. I got up with the old timer and he finally shot me a package price so I took it. Don't know why I like it , but I do. It's been over a decade since

?

Default A wee bit of eyetie minus the pasta

Been thinking on this for about two weeks. I got up with the old timer and he finally shot me a package price so I took it. Don't know why I like it , but I do. It's been over a decade since I had one of these .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A wee bit of eyetie minus the pasta   A wee bit of eyetie minus the pasta  

A wee bit of eyetie minus the pasta  

?

Default Re: A wee bit of eyetie minus the pasta

Very nice. Congrats.

For some reason i have always liked the '34.

?

Here's the fullbody shot of the eyetie squirter , plus I had to slide a CZ75 in there for giggles...as it's by far my favorite 9mm pill squirter.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A wee bit of eyetie minus the pasta  

Quote by Scout View Post
    Very nice. Congrats.

For some reason i have always liked the '34.
    Very good choice gew98!Out of all the small auto pistols used by the Axis,I find this one to be the most comfortable in my hand(with the mag/extension inserted).But Scout I believe that this is a 1935 Beretta.I have been doing some research recently,and I believe the 34 was in 9mm kurz and the 35 7.65mm.The Germans seemed to have a strange fancy for .32acp,although .380 is a more effective round.They changed the Femaru,the FN 1922,and went back and forth on the Astra 300.Some rare Nazi Walther PPK's were made in .380,but the standard remained .32.The 4ut is the German acceptance stamp for quality,and some more scarce pistols were marked Eagle WaA162.A great gun for sure,and a keeper.

?

I as well find this type of beretta pistol a snug fit in the hand. I had a buddy way back whom had a 7,65 beretta that had had the barrel permanently sleeved to 22 RF and a magazine that had the top surgically cut and a 22 auto pistol magazine inserted into it and fixed into the right spot. The slide breechface had been fixed to accept a little machinist miracle 22 acceptable breechface with a very modified extractor. And damn it worked too !. It was an old but well executed conversion but by no means official. I'd have loved to have had that freakish beretta mod , but my friend never would part with it.
    Europe in general had a fancy for pistols of that bullet diameter , but I always thought that in europe pistols were generally accepted as a close personal defence arm , where in the US and some countries like the UK big bore revolvers and autos were considered minimal requirements for more than just close up shooting.