Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Well, not sure what I've got here.

Article about: I agree with Pit on this one. Lucky find Cody. I have only seen pictures of these a long time ago. I knew a man a long time ago that was in a unit that went into hunting clubs and did battle

I agree with Pit on this one. Lucky find Cody.
    I have only seen pictures of these a long time ago. I knew a man a long time ago that was in a unit that went into hunting clubs and did battlefield pickups to take all small arms to an area to be cut up and buried. He did bring home some nice shotguns that he couldn't bring himself to be destroyed. This might be one of those rifle that was brought home. I know a lot of soldiers that were "farm boys" that liked good hunting rifles.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Guns Ltd.,

You may be onto something - the US soldier ID# that is engraved on the lower mag housing is the same style as another bring-back K98 I have - more research to follow.

The rifle is beautiful in person and going into the collection - not the movie prop inventory, lol.

NDShooter is a top man and great to deal with, he has many other cool things on Gunbroker, cannot recommend enough.
    I love putting the FFL to use - it's deals like this that make me love the internet - and sites like warrelics.

Happy Thanksgiving, Gents,

Pit.

nice rifle

Good Morning, Friends...
    I'm pleasantly surprised and very happy to have found this Thread regarding the Sirius Scope, as I managed to score this example at auction yesterday... ...The Proceeds benefit the ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) - A cause I support wholeheartedly...Looking forward to its arrival - it would look nice on my Mauser M95...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Well, not sure what I've got here.   Well, not sure what I've got here.  

Last edited by bigmacglenn; 09-16-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Wow! Quite a score and for an super price. Am sure the construction is top notch.

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Wow! Quite a score and for an super price. Am sure the construction is top notch.
    Thanks, Mauser...My Heart was beating in my throat up until the last seconds of the auction, as I was fully expecting to be outbid on this one, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Killer price Glenn
    Was there any mention about the condition of the optic's on it.

Looking forward to seeing it when It arrive,
    Congrat's
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Killer price Glenn
    Was there any mention about the condition of the optic's on it.

Looking forward to seeing it when It arrive,
    Congrat's
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks, Phil...Yes, the Optics are described as being "Clear" with only the body showing a few scuff-marks...I can live with that though, lol...I'll be sure to post better photos when it arrives...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 09-16-2017 at 06:33 PM.

Great looking scope Glenn. Great price too.
    Cheers,
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

I've finally come around to the Sirius Scope we were discussing...Here are a few photos I took this morning...Overall it's in Good, Serviceable Condition...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Well, not sure what I've got here.   Well, not sure what I've got here.  

Well, not sure what I've got here.   Well, not sure what I've got here.  

Well, not sure what I've got here.  
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 09-16-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2