Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where ?

Article about: hi i'm greg from manchester,uk and i;m new to this but i always wanted to have ww2 gun collection can u give me any tips where to buy or antique auctions or just how to tackle this? where do

gregocelt
    ?

Default Where ?

hi
    i'm greg from manchester,uk and i;m new to this but i always wanted to have ww2 gun collection

can u give me any tips where to buy or antique auctions or just how to tackle this? where do i start? i spend hours looking on google but i didn;t find anything relevant

please help

Default Re: Where ?

Hi Greg,as PHIL says Dave's the best one to ask. My mrs is a Rochdale lass,but she's not into "it". Stewy S

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    dont make her do anything shes not comfortable with stewy
    Phil,the only thing she ain't comfortable with it me. She says i'm a London so & so. And a southern softy,to boot! Stewy S

Hi Greg, welcome to the forum!

I would highly recommend this UK dealer. I have done business with Tony many times and is a Gentleman:

http://www.rytonarms.co.uk/site/home.php

Which nation's weapons interest you most?

Cheers, Ade.

gregocelt
    ?

thanks all of u for answers
    thank you Adrian for this website its nice

by the way, do i need some kind of license to buy it? when i buy via internet is there is something else then be over 18 to buy it? i mean in England

Hi Greg, for any deactivated weapon, no licence is needed. You need to be 18. But you can ONLY buy from within the UK.

Cheers, Ade.

gregocelt
    ?

so this website: http://www.rytonarms.co.uk they sell only deactivated?

and 'deactivated' mean just to put on the shelf and that;s it? won;t be able to shoot?

That is correct

Cheers, Ade.

gregocelt
    ?

one last thing:

"Deactivated with a working bolt action it can be cocked and dry fired. "

what they mean by "cocked and dry fired" ??

Hi Greg, "cocked" means that the action (bolt or slide) can be drawn back and the weapon be made ready to fire like it would in a still "live" weapon. "Dry fired" means you can pull the trigger and it will still go "click". In other words everything will still move and operate like a live gun, but it will no longer fire.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.