Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WILHELM & GUSTAF matched numbers,44 dated K98 Sniper rifle

Article about: Here is a K98 for review. A Wilhelm&Gustaf 44 dated sniper rifle with matched numbers !!! It also has a key safety which is also numbered to the gun. Oversized trigger guard. The side ra

Default Re: WILHELM & GUSTAF matched numbers,44 dated K98 Sniper rifle

Great Glad to hear it. Am kind of a newbie to collecting milsurps myself and don't want to guess or steer you wrong as to value or care. More knowledgeable people on that forum than myself. But rest assured you have a fine example. Best regards

?

Nice sniper. If I had one like that I look for the proper scope even it was very expensive. A complete match sniper that righteous cost upwards of 5 figures these days.

Quote by samnev View Post
    Nice sniper. If I had one like that I look for the proper scope even it was very expensive. A complete match sniper that righteous cost upwards of 5 figures these days.
    Damn straight Samnev. He has quite a valuable find there. These mausers are worth good bucks. keep browsing gun shops for trade-ins. Never know what you might find

Nice marksman's K98.You must be over the moon.
    Super cool
    I hope you pick up a scope for her soon and cheaply.
    Thanks for posting her.
    Cheers
    Dave

I actually like the look of the late war mixed finish guns, the MP44's are particularly interesting, often a mix, of blue in the white and phosphate finish. They speak of the urgency of the time.

Pit.

Hello, it's the long side rail system for the ZF, by Gustloff, early in 1944. Have you the cover for the rail (protection). The but plate is also typical, to provide a better "bitte"on the marksmann'shoulder that the smooth plate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2