Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

World premier viewing of my super rare German Mauser Rifle variant.

Article about: Here if this works? is a photo my a German Mauser Sniper variant that I purchased some 15 years ago. It will be literally one of the mintest Mausers you will feat your eyes on. It has a 25 r

Default Re: World premier viewing of my super rare German Mauser Rifle variant.

Quote by Lubeck View Post
    I doubt they will eventuate, as in all honesty, I think the OP now knows the stark truth of the matter.

My opinion - put it on Gunbroker, try to recoup some of the $800.
    Nope on all accounts. I think that one person posting negativity also believes what he only wishes to believe. Im not new into collecting guns and have collected since I became of legal age. If you and anyone else so choose not to like the rifle pictured on page one--it will not bother me. I also find it rather interesting that nobody has bashed the other Mauser with Mag in the Mausers thread. Gets one to thinking more about a dissenting opinion.

?

I agree with cgp1066 and we should just wait for the pic's and see what we will see.

And as far as POMPOUS. It sounds to me like the pot calling the kettle black!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by history-buff1944 View Post
    Nope on all accounts. I think that one person posting negativity also believes what he only wishes to believe. Im not new into collecting guns and have collected since I became of legal age. If you and anyone else so choose not to like the rifle pictured on page one--it will not bother me. I also find it rather interesting that nobody has bashed the other Mauser with Mag in the Mausers thread. Gets one to thinking more about a dissenting opinion.
    Wow...as close minded as they come !.

?

Quote by gew98 View Post
    WOW.... you just keep coming back with more to stir the pot!!!! I don't understand where you are coming from. Do you have a need to be proven right??
    Just let this guy post some pic's when he get's them and we will all see what he has and that will be that!!!!!
    I see no need to keep up your constant badgering about this subject.
    You are turning this thread into" I'm Right Your wrong" and it is beneath the quaility that this site provides. But that is totally up to you on what you want to bring to this fine site.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    WOW.... you just keep coming back with more to stir the pot!!!! I don't understand where you are coming from. Do you have a need to be proven right??
    Just let this guy post some pic's when he get's them and we will all see what he has and that will be that!!!!!
    You are turning this thread into" I'm Right Your wrong" and it is beneath the quaility that this site provides. But that is totally up to you on what you want to bring to this fine site.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Phil ; what do you.did you collect ...and how seriously ?.

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post

Semper Fi
    Phil
    +1 Phil is absolutely right. Everyone should quit badgering the poster until we see his additional photos tell us. Pray tell what does Phil's collecting have anything to do with the subject at hand.

dag
    ?

+1 to Gew98's opinion of this rifle!
    Although he is short on social skills, he knows of what he speaks...
    (this based on observations of many postings on several web sites in the past few years)

Quote by gew98 View Post
    Um?????

All I know is that I did not do the research on said rifle. Said rifle had many close up pics taken of it and I sent that to Dieter Stenger and he authenticated the rifle did the research on it-the rifle is real-is not altered as any post war IMA or SARCO stuff is and all I know is that apparently one or two persons here is not satisfied with the (proof) that was posted as done by Dieter. I cannot pull more out of the bag since I do not possess infinate knowledge of items. All I know is that apparently more than one person including collectors--KNOW my rifle is the real deal. Sorry if I sound rude--is not meant. However, I will defend the info I have on this rifle as well as what collectors I know--say on it-whether its believed by ""Lubeck"" & ""GEW-98"" I really do not care nor give a damn. I know what I have, I know its history, and I know who owned it. Just because I somehow lost the certified paperwork during one of my moving house--does not automatically mean something is bad--just means I cannot conger up the proof to prove my point to one individual. Sorry im no magician. Also, as ive stated a few times before-Im no expert in anything and lay no claim to being one. I dont think many here can.

Im happy to have any negativity posted by PM--so as NOT to be disruptive on the site or disrespectful to the Gents who read this thread. Are you Lubeck and GEW98--game?

Lastly, I do thank AZPhil publicly for his support as well for the support ive received from others privately either by PM--and email.

All ill say further is--is when--I can get more pics of it--ill post them.

One thing I will say from now on is--no longer will I share things from my collection including unmentioned firearms, posters, autographs. I will continue to share any knowledge I have on subjects im familiar with as well as original photographs.

Public fighting on a website does NOT help the subject being discussed nor does it help one learn as well as it does not help the site out.

Take care--HB.

I am looking forward to seeing the pics when they become available. Common decency is a rare thing, especially on internet forums. I have always appreciated the polite treatment of others on this one, and hope that it does not go away.

?

Red face Re: World premier viewing of my super rare German Mauser Rifle variant.

Whether the rifle is righteous or not it is my belief that some of the folks on this site have unfairly and may I say unmercifully beat this op down. I am sure there are better things to do then to keep berating him and his rifle as some have. This site in the past has spoken out truthfully when a post appeared to be incorrect in some manner. But I have never seen the vehemence that has occurred on this thread. IMO this subject should be locked. Enough has been said. Just my 2 cents.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast