Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

WTK: Value of a Belgian Model 1889/36

Article about: I've located this 1889/36 Belgian Mauser. That is difficult to find in the US. if any of our fellow collectors have an idea of what a realistic price one of these would sell for in the US I

?

Default WTK: Value of a Belgian Model 1889/36

I've located this 1889/36 Belgian Mauser. That is difficult to find in the US. if any of our fellow collectors have an idea of what a realistic price one of these would sell for in the US I would appreciate any info. The rifle is all matching with a very good) bore.
    TIA,
    Sam

Default Re: WTK: Value of a Belgian Model 1889/36

The 4th Edition of the Standard Catalogue of Military Firearms listed that rifle as Very Good $375 to Excellent $450 assuming it's still in the original 7.65mm cal-this edition is a couple of years or so old so there might have been an increase in value but probably not by much.

?

Quote by lithgow View Post
    The 4th Edition of the Standard Catalogue of Military Firearms listed that rifle as Very Good $375 to Excellent $450 assuming it's still in the original 7.65mm cal-this edition is a couple of years or so old so there might have been an increase in value but probably not by much.
    Lithgow,
    Thanks again for your assistance.
    Regards,
    Sam

?

Well I bought the 1889/36 Mauser. Probably paid more than I should have but I needed a fix.