Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Ww1 mg 08

Article about: Thanks for asking - after all this time I am still looking for the deck tools :>(

?

Default Captured then put in use.

Last edited by MG1918; 04-03-2016 at 07:43 AM.

?

Default Great View of MG08

?

Default Dummy MG08

Last edited by MG1918; 04-03-2016 at 07:52 AM.

?

Default Wake me up!!!

Last edited by MG1918; 04-03-2016 at 07:53 AM.

?

Could the moderator change the title to full capital letters please - WWI MG08?

For some unknown reason, the title will not go to all capital letters? Sorry.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Ade thanks for the reply. Is it possible then to add all My WWI German MG topics/threads/posts into one consolidated topic and make it a sticky. he views are significant so there is great interest? The title I would suggest would be: WWI German Ground Maxim
    VMT
    Mark

Hi! I can't help you with the identification of the accessories but I'd like if possible to see some other picture in detail about this beautiful piece...

Do you have a copy of Dolf Goldsmith's Devils Paintbrush? If not I highly recommend it, you will find the answers to many of the questions you have asked there.

?

Dolf's book is indeed excellent, and with a second edition it just gets better! Then as more and more people read it and other collectors and forums reveal more detail then the questions just keep coming!! 😀 So yes a great baseline but it still amazes me how many collectors are out there with some great stuff and who occasionally surface once in a while!!
    Happy Christmas everybody by the way.
    Mark

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast