Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Ww1 mg 08

Article about: Thanks for asking - after all this time I am still looking for the deck tools :>(

?

Default re: WW1 MG 08

Thanks for asking - after all this time I am still looking for the deck tools :>(

I am going to a large military show in February and i will try to remember to ask around a bit for the tools you are looking for and if any of them might have them i will give them your info

?

Thanks Mr Matt. These accessories are around it is just whether the seller has the time or effort to pack for an 'overseas' transaction. I don't blame them if they can sell just as easily within the USA. Anyway again TY for your time - much appreciated. Mark

?

Hoping that this thread 'captures' all aspects MG08, here is a view of my skeletonised MG08. All MG08/15 material is aimed at the related 08/15 thread.

?

Great image.

?

?

Sorry to sound rather ''hungry'' but my search for tools is not just limited to those required for the sled mount. i am also looking for the other various types/patterns of German tools. If anybody has an image of the contents of the tool rolls I would be hugely grateful if they could posted? Thanks. Mark

?

Quote by MG1918 View Post
    Sorry to sound rather ''hungry'' but my search for tools is not just limited to those required for the sled mount. i am also looking for the other various types/patterns of German tools. If anybody has an image of the contents of the tool rolls I would be hugely grateful if they could posted? Thanks. Mark

Mark ; Have you acquired a copy of "The Devil's Paintbrush" by Dolf Goldsmith ?. If you have'nt you must !.

?

Gew98 thanks yes I have the excellent book. It is a superb reference but can only reflect what has been offered to photograph. The details of the markings, nationalities and sizes are not always visible so for example I have a pair of tongs thinking that they would fit the sled but they are far too long. I know it sounds very fussy but I only seek WWI Imperial German Army accessories.
    Thanks
    Mark

?

Last edited by MG1918; 04-03-2016 at 07:38 AM.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast