Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ww2 M-8 flare gun

Article about: The family History is worth it's weight in gold with this pistol in my Opinion. I don't know if any of the flares are around or not. I wouldn't shoot it in my opinion. They look great in any

Default ww2 M-8 flare gun

Hello, i hav a fare gun and that it is an m-8. It is made of metal. It has the triangle with markings and 1943 US property pistol. It is in really good condition and it has the original bag to go with it. I dont know much about these as i collect m1 helmets. Is this type rare? How much would this be worth? I am in no way going to sell it. I am lookong for any info i can get on this.

photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ww2 M-8 flare gun   ww2 M-8 flare gun  

ww2 M-8 flare gun  

Nice looking flare pistol..
    I have no idea what its worth. It is in good shape.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

thanks, my dad gave it to me from my grandfather who had it in ww2 in the air corps and then had it for emergencies on his boat, are these verycommon?

My Great Uncle brought one of these back from the war..including the flares ..and my wacko cousin..decided to fire it off one night above the house..and lit up the whole street..after landing on top of a tree. Hang on to your flare gun...as since it is from your grandfather..it would be a trophy and should be kept. Your Grandfather is what is rare. Nice flare gun. Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

thanks, it is in the middle of my collection. i just was wondering about it because it was given to me. i dont know much about this because i collect m1 helmets and USMC uniforms. my grandfather collects guns and has alot but i kno nothing about that stuff

?

These are a fairly common flare gun. I picked the same one up a couple months ago. What is awesome about yours is you have the carrying case to go with it. Ive seen these online for around $150, one sold for that 2 months ago on ebay, and that was without the carrying case.

ok, thanks for the help. does anyone know if they have rounds for these flare guns out for sale and if they are expansive or not? i will look now

?

Also the one you have is dated, the ones I have seen are not, and neither is mine.

why would they have done that on only some? could yours be produced earlier

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast