Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII SVT with original WWII equipment

Article about: Well I've been picking up some Original WWII Russian items lately and thought I'd post them here in a group photo. Some of the items I already posted as I picked them up. but here they are i

?

Default WWII SVT with original WWII equipment

Well I've been picking up some Original WWII Russian items lately and thought I'd post them here in a group photo. Some of the items I already posted as I picked them up. but here they are in a group photo.

The SVT is stamped matching and is a non import Russian one not Finned. It has an original minty early leather SVT sling.
    The two mint NOS SVT magazine pouches are both dated 1941.
    The Mint NOS TT-33 Holster is dated 1941
    The bayonet and scabbard is a refurb mint one.
    The belt is a Estonian issue for an Armored train unit dated 1931
    The TT-33 is dated 1939 and is all matching including the magazine. It's close to minty condt. and is a papered bring back.
    The Ssh-39 helmet is a beauty and close to minty with only some wear/rub spots on the exterior.
    The cap I is post war, not sure of the date.

I've been holding back on getting a Russian uniform and setting up another mannequin because I can't fit even one more mannequin in the room.
    Here is a link to the crowded room with some of my collection if anyone is curious.
    My mannequin displays - PINNED DISPLAYS - U.S. Militaria Forum

WWII SVT with original WWII equipmentWWII SVT with original WWII equipmentWWII SVT with original WWII equipmentWWII SVT with original WWII equipmentWWII SVT with original WWII equipmentWWII SVT with original WWII equipmentWWII SVT with original WWII equipmentWWII SVT with original WWII equipmentWWII SVT with original WWII equipmentWWII SVT with original WWII equipment

Love it!
    Can you show the holster markings?

?

Best I can do, the dark one is the holster on the belt while it's hanging up and without the proper lighting and the other one is another NOS holster I have that is just like it. I got both together. The 2nd holster is the one on the belt. If I get a chance later, I'll try to get a lighter photo, Ray.
    WWII SVT with original WWII equipmentWWII SVT with original WWII equipmentWWII SVT with original WWII equipmentWWII SVT with original WWII equipmentWWII SVT with original WWII equipmentWWII SVT with original WWII equipment

?

Here's a link to when I put the holsters on here Show purchases, WWII SVT pouches, Holsters and belt

Thank you for sharing, I have a terrible time dating these holsters so all examples are helpful.

?

I was looking for one of my past posts and came across this old post of mine on how do you date these holsters. I learned that the best way to tell a pre to war time holster is by the closing strap ends. The early holsters strap ends are cut across square in the back as opposed to semi pointed and the front of the strap has a short semi pointed shape as opposed to a large tear shape. Hope this helps. Check out the holsters above, Ray