Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Yorkshire Pudding

Article about: I love Enfields.I am a Nazi Gun guy,but there is something about shooting a Lee Enfield that makes it for me.That smooth action is perfect.Nothing special here, just a lady that has seen her

Default Yorkshire Pudding

I love Enfields.I am a Nazi Gun guy,but there is something about shooting a Lee Enfield that makes it for me.That smooth action is perfect.Nothing special here, just a lady that has seen her share of action.No.4 mk1 1943,produced at Royal Ordanance Factory at Maltby,Yorkshire.She shoots just fine for me.Although a rugged look, her bore is mirror brite/clean.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Yorkshire Pudding   Yorkshire Pudding  

Default Re: Yorkshire Pudding

Some views of her.Original finish is a plus,alot of imports were painted black.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Yorkshire Pudding   Yorkshire Pudding  

Yorkshire Pudding   Yorkshire Pudding  

Some interesting stock markings,any ideas?Probably post-war.

?

They are a nice rifle,I had a "jungle carbine" years ago,wish I had kept it.But that little light rifle sure did kick.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE