Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

ZF 41 & MP40 load tool and sqare brush

Article about: Guys, Thought I would show these two as they are hard to find. If anyone wants any different angles on the photos just say. Regards. Jock

Default ZF 41 & MP40 load tool and sqare brush

Guys,

Thought I would show these two as they are hard to find.

If anyone wants any different angles on the photos just say.

Regards.

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ZF 41 & MP40 load tool and sqare brush   ZF 41 & MP40 load tool and sqare brush  

ZF 41 & MP40 load tool and sqare brush   ZF 41 & MP40 load tool and sqare brush  

Default Re: ZF 41 & MP40 load tool and sqare brush

Hi Jock, these are really nice items.

Don't tell me, you found them on flea markets? I bet you did! Yours are obviously original, but these, even the MP40 loaders, are now being faked.

Cheers, Ade.

No Ade,

Not the markets this time, the load tool came with the MP40 from an old SS boy who disbanded himself when he came home on a leave at the end of the war. The ZF is from a Brit vet that picked it up in Africa, he actually had to use the rifle on a German Tank Tp that had the commanders out of the cupola to close them down and then they used the guns on them.

They have been with me a while now, I'm slowly working my way through the boxes.

Jock

Does the serial# on the zf41 mount match the can?Looks really nice

Quote by Jason L View Post
    Does the serial# on the zf41 mount match the can?Looks really nice
    Where would it be on the can, I can only find a three letter manufacture code 'gvb'.

Jock

Quote by jock auld View Post
    Where would it be on the can, I can only find a three letter manufacture code 'gvb'.

Jock
    Hi Jock,I have a comrade who collects the cans.I don't remember the exact placement of the #.But I will contact him and find out.I have seen mounts without the serial #,so a can without a # does not surprise me.This example is matching serial# mount to gun but no can.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ZF 41 & MP40 load tool and sqare brush  

Nice rig jock
    On the back of the can normally stand JVB and WaA 14 (early ) or WaA 542 (late)
    Can You post a clear photo of the snr on the mount ?
    Jason ,is your K98 on byf?

Quote by The small german sniper View Post
    Nice rig jock
    On the back of the can normally stand JVB and WaA 14 (early ) or WaA 542 (late)
    Can You post a clear photo of the snr on the mount ?
    Jason ,is your K98 on byf?
    Hello Sniper,
    ar 42
    Cheers,
    Jason

Jason ,can you post a photo of the snr on the mount and the snr of your weapon
    Thanks , Luc