Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ZF4 Kurz Patrone scope wanted.

Article about: Hey guys, I'm looking for a ZF4 for an Stg. I'm trying to collect anything Stg related since I can't afford an actual Stg :-).... I know this scope will be hard to find and not cheap, but st

?

Default ZF4 Kurz Patrone scope wanted.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a ZF4 for an Stg. I'm trying to collect anything Stg related since I can't afford an actual Stg :-).... I know this scope will be hard to find and not cheap, but still cheaper than an Stg. Thanks in advance!

P.s. isn't the mount the same mount used on the G43?

e bay is your best bet, you could get a good repro from china also

?

I don't buy repro, if I can't find an original,I won't have one, lol......I want it to display with Kurz rounds :-)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Newbie View Post
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a ZF4 for an Stg. I'm trying to collect anything Stg related since I can't afford an actual Stg :-).... I know this scope will be hard to find and not cheap, but still cheaper than an Stg. Thanks in advance!

P.s. isn't the mount the same mount used on the G43?
    Was at a local show in December and one of the dealers had one for sale. I didn't pay it much mind and didn't really recognize the dealer there were a few people looking at it. It was probably sold but there will be another show in Feb. I can see if I can find it again if you like.

Not sure what the going rate is on these.

I assume this is the same ZF that was also used on the G43?

Also not sure if the mount is the same. Will look at my G43 sniper tonight and see if the mount/scope will fit on my deact Stg 44.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

The ZF4 for the STG is slightly different, because the velocity of the Kurz round is different the yardage on scope is different, plus the scope is marked Kurz Patrone.

MAP
    ?

OK. If in Feb I see the scope again I will check it out.
    This is mine for the G43. Assume somewhere would be another set of markings with the KP?

G43 Sniper ID??
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

VERY nice!

Be very (very!) careful of fakes of the Kurz ZF4 scopes!! Not too hard to engrave postwar sadly....

?

I know, ugh......I'm looking for the scope and the mount.

I believe the mount used on the MP44 differs slightly from the G/K43 in that it has three supporting struts compared to only two on the G/K43 ZF4 mounts. The scope you are looking for will be marked with a 'P' just like the 'L' marked ones you see for Luftwaffe use (FG42 scope as some call it).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast