Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ZF4 Kurz Patrone scope wanted.

Article about: Hey guys, I'm looking for a ZF4 for an Stg. I'm trying to collect anything Stg related since I can't afford an actual Stg :-).... I know this scope will be hard to find and not cheap, but st

I also read somewhere that only around 10 or so of the experimental MP44 rifles with ZF4 rail were made! I know of two 'P' marked scopes around today, but never seen or heard of a mount surviving. However the G/K43 mount DOES fit the MP44 so that's a good one to look out for

?

Quote by MG42 cra View Post
    I also read somewhere that only around 10 or so of the experimental MP44 rifles with ZF4 rail were made! I know of two 'P' marked scopes around today, but never seen or heard of a mount surviving. However the G/K43 mount DOES fit the MP44 so that's a good one to look out for
    About a 1000 were made with scoperail, allthough not intended to fit the zf4 but the infrared scope. Only 300 of the infrared scopes have been isseud the last days of the war. Though the zf4 for the kurzpatrone was made , it was not used much or at all.
    Only pictures of a mp44 sniper was taken during trails an it was deemed unusable as a sniper rifle. The zf4 on these experimental rifles was marker with kurzpatrone, later versions just had a P. There is much discussion wether any zf4 mounted mp44 saw action, but if they did they would have used the same mount as the g43.

?

ZF4 Kurz Patrone scope wanted.ZF4 Kurz Patrone scope wanted.
    Quote by Newbie View Post
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a ZF4 for an Stg. I'm trying to collect anything Stg related since I can't afford an actual Stg :-).... I know this scope will be hard to find and not cheap, but still cheaper than an Stg. Thanks in advance!

P.s. isn't the mount the same mount used on the G43?
    I add a picture from a ZF 4 for Kurzpatronen.

Norbert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2