Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

200-by-200-foot swastika Made out of trees found ...And cut down.

Article about: Who else thinks this is where Hitlers gold is!? German authorities chopped down dozens of russet-colored larch trees that had been planted to form a giant swastika in a forest of evergreen p

?

Default Re: 200-by-200-foot swastika Made out of trees found ...And cut down.

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    What on earth happened and so many comments were deleted? I'm curious on what was said and was unrelated to the topic!
    If they were deleted there it was for a good reason, so asking for an explanation and asking what was said to restart the unrelated topic again here is a bit bizarre................?
    One member was banned because of it so why stir it up again?

Why posts are deleted and members banned is not for open discussion especially on a thread where they've already been removed.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 200-by-200-foot swastika Made out of trees found ...And cut down.
    P
    Many

Quote by Adrian View Post
    If they were deleted there it was for a good reason, so asking for an explanation and asking what was said to restart the unrelated topic again here is a bit bizarre................?
    One member was banned because of it so why stir it up again?

Why posts are deleted and members banned is not for open discussion especially on a thread where they've already been removed.
    It was more like a rhetorical question than one to wait for a serious answer! I'm sure you had good reasons for banning a member...

?

Yes, now lets get back to the topic, how disgusting nature is!!
    also, there are a few other buildings that are " offensive".
    Attached Images Attached Images 200-by-200-foot swastika Made out of trees found ...And cut down.  200-by-200-foot swastika Made out of trees found ...And cut down. 

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    It was more like a rhetorical question than one to wait for a serious answer! I'm sure you had good reasons for banning a member...
    you never missed much anyway the comments were drivel !

you know what they will eventually do is cut away the few green trees aswell and just leave a square hole!

?

Ive read about these trees before.

Strange, how the homage of one era can be the shame of another era.

As if cutting down trees will eradicate the memory of what happened.

Though I find it a bit silly, it doesnt really get me agitated though.
    Im more worried about other places/Buildings being changed for fear of making them 'holy places' for unwanted elements.

History and historical places should be preserved and other steps taken prevent them being used for unwanted demonstrations.

yet another trace of history wiped of the planet for ever , real shame for that , but i soppose i can understand the bit about neo nazis invading the forest , who knows mabey there is a hidden tresure , x marks the spot , or rather the svastica !!!!

As I understand only some trees were cut down - when You remove part of the swastika, it is not "offensive" any more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3