Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

5 third reich coins

Article about: by NunoGTI This is the one that makes me a bit worried, the lack of detail in the eagle makes me think that it might be a fake. Post your opinions if possible Thanks Best regards Nuno origin

Default 5 third reich coins

Hi, this what i found in the flea market today, third reich coins, he was asking 300 euros for the 100 and something coin lot i only bought 5.
    enjoy.
    Best regards
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 5 third reich coins  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 5 third reich coins
    P
    Many

Default Re: 5 third reich coins

This is the one that makes me a bit worried, the lack of detail in the eagle makes me think that it might be a fake. Post your opinions if possible
    Thanks
    Best regards
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 5 third reich coins   5 third reich coins  

Hi Nuno, the detail on these zinc coins is not very good. I don't think these are faked?

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Mate, that reminds me of mine mate, looks the same. I will post up a pick when home

these are absolute beauties
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 5 third reich coins   5 third reich coins  

5 third reich coins   5 third reich coins  

Maybe ill go there next saturday to buy some more, i hope the guy still has the rest of the lot for sale

5 third reich coins   5 third reich coins  

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Nuno, the detail on these zinc coins is not very good. I don't think these are faked?

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade, tell me something if possible, were there any third reich coins made of silver? the guy also had some of those for sale, i didnt bought any because i have some doubts if those were genuine or not.i dont know if they did existed.
    Thanks
    Best regards
    Nuno

I think that the 2 and 5 Reichmark coins were made of silver according to Pierre's thread.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I think that the 2 and 5 Reichmark coins were made of silver according to Pierre's thread.

Cheers, Ade.
    I just saw pierre`s thread and i thank you for the help Ade, iv cleared my doubts and now i feel bad for not buying some.
    Thanks
    Best regards
    Nuno

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast