Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

5 third reich coins

Article about: by NunoGTI This is the one that makes me a bit worried, the lack of detail in the eagle makes me think that it might be a fake. Post your opinions if possible Thanks Best regards Nuno origin

Default Re: 5 third reich coins

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    This is the one that makes me a bit worried, the lack of detail in the eagle makes me think that it might be a fake. Post your opinions if possible
    Thanks
    Best regards
    Nuno
    original ! zinc made , ( very bad metal ) the rare one exist , the military issue ! ,5 and 10 Reichspfennig zinc with the hole in the center

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 5 third reich coins
    P
    Many

Hi Ade, tell me something if possible, were there any third reich coins made of silver? the guy also had some of those for sale, i didnt bought any because i have some doubts if those were genuine or not.i dont know if they did existed.
    Thanks
    Best regards
    Nuno
    Hi Nuno these are my 2 silver coins, Regards Jay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 5 third reich coins   5 third reich coins  

Quote by LondonJay View Post
    Hi Nuno these are my 2 silver coins, Regards Jay
    Hi mate, those are really nice, did gold coins exist too? because i found this for sale, and i dont know if there fake or not.
    Thanks
    Best regards
    Nuno
    Attached Images Attached Images 5 third reich coins  5 third reich coins 

Hi mate, those are really nice, did gold coins exist too? because i found this for sale, and i dont know if there fake or not.
    Thanks
    Best regards
    Nuno
    hi mate they are original coins thats been plated post war imo have seen one in my hand before and its gold plated the rest of yours are nice, i also have some zinc ones.

Yea defo. Some people gold plate em so this was added post war 4 sure Jay

Are these coins really so expensive? 5 euro for a 10-Pfenning??? Years ago I had at least 2-3000 of them. I still have around several hundreds. By the way, 2 and 5 Reichsmark coins are only 62,5% silver content.

?

Yeah buddy you got taken, you can pick up the nice coins for have that, the rare ones are obliviously more expensive, I will post some of the rare ones in a bit. I been collecting exclusively third Reich coins of years.

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Are these coins really so expensive? 5 euro for a 10-Pfenning??? Years ago I had at least 2-3000 of them. I still have around several hundreds. By the way, 2 and 5 Reichsmark coins are only 62,5% silver content.
    Hi, they are expensive here, everything is overpriced.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

here are only some coins of my WWII collection with other items. I do not belive anyone wants to fake an item what costs almost nothing. Only 5-6 years ago it was quite easy to buy these coins (not 2 and 5 Rmk-s) for $10 for 100 TR zinc or even cheaper.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 5 third reich coins  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2