Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Adolf Hitler Bust!! Bronze over 20kg

Article about: just wondering if anyone has seen one of these before for sale??

Fred Green
    ?

Default Re: Adolf Hitler Bust!! Bronze over 20kg

Hello,

The bust could have been an unsigned/unmarked bust that somebody wanted to add some value to. I don't believe that the stamped signature is original to the piece.

Fred

2. # ADS

Here is the link- The Adolf Hitler Collection
    It's the first item on the page-
    What do you think?
    Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Hello,

The bust could have been an unsigned/unmarked bust that somebody wanted to add some value to. I don't believe that the stamped signature is original to the piece.

Fred

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

In all honesty I cannot believe that this thread is continueing! I looked at the add posted. It is an add to sell an item. They have put a picture of an original item and the artist in the add to sell the item. The item for sale and the item in the original picture are mounted on different stands. The original Posted picture with the artists signature in the cast appears to be an original item to me. I collect Heer cloth but I would not even consider purchasing the bronze posted in the add with the name stamped into it with a strike kit. Would you?

This is just the opinion of a cloth collector but in this honest opinion all I see is deception to sell a humped up piece.

Fred

HI Fred
    Thank you for your replies
    I agree it is to strange , the strike letters are probably or maybe just for a production piece probably in the 60s or 1970s...
    And i am not an expert with AH bronze busts too.
    But i think after reading blogs and seeing pics of H.M.Ley busts it's just to risky to pay big amounts of cash because the of Repro's out there that came back up on in the Market from time to time, they are just to close to the originals for me excluding of course the crappy India & China versions!!!!! knock offs LOL

Hello,

In all honesty I cannot believe that this thread is continueing! I looked at the add posted. It is an add to sell an item. They have put a picture of an original item and the artist in the add to sell the item. The item for sale and the item in the original picture are mounted on different stands. The original Posted picture with the artists signature in the cast appears to be an original item to me. I collect Heer cloth but I would not even consider purchasing the bronze posted in the add with the name stamped into it with a strike kit. Would you?

This is just the opinion of a cloth collector but in this honest opinion all I see is deception to sell a humped up piece.

Fred

Fred Green
    ?

Hello The Spirit,

I am definately not an expert in Bronze, busts or cultural items. After seeing what appears to be an original bust with signature worked into the piece of work I cannot see why anybody would even consider this piece.

Fred

I agree 100%

Hello The Spirit,

I am definately not an expert in Bronze, busts or cultural items. After seeing what appears to be an original bust with signature worked into the piece of work I cannot see why anybody would even consider this piece.

Fred

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2