Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Adolf Hitler portrait painting original

Article about: Walkwolf, thanks for the info. Cheers, Simon.

Default Re: Adolf Hitler portrait painting original

Walkwolf, thanks for the info.

Cheers, Simon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler portrait painting original
    P
    Many

Quote by trueziomek View Post
    what story ??? c'mon man i dont care if you buying any thing. why is everyone hate in on me. btw i just saw your vids on you tube. and all i got ti say is WEAK !!
    To post 'work' like you have shown and claimed to be 'Original'.
    And then sheepishly ask if the Collective WE knows anyone
    who would like to buy this 'thing'. And asking US to 'PM'
    with any questions about it ?

What do/would you tell someone about it, that
    you cannot say on an open and public forum ?

It reeks of deception and fraud .

This is just an opinion.........

Regards, Steve.
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 05-07-2010 at 10:46 PM.

and what thats supposed to mean ??
    He means E-BAY !

Such rare and valuable 'objects d'art' from around
    the world pass through there daily.............. !

you know,,,if you hang on to long enough,,,it could someday become real...:LOL

trueziomek
    ?

Quote by bikerboyzx6r View Post
    HAHAHAHA I know this is petty but...... I have just seen yours! Please tell me you are joking! My 5 year old can also sit on a bike and rev it! Thankyou for the best laugh I have had in a while! It would be cruel to put the link up to the videos so i will leave it for now
    hehe thanks man. but seriously you saw the weak one , check out the other ones like the one when i pop a wheelie on a garden tractor ok so if you say that the painting is a print out i believe you cuz i dont know jack s.... about the oil paint etc. that means that i wont really make money on it like i though i will . so now when we over that canvas dilema at least you can admit that my bike is nicer than yours seriously just admit it

Custom Fighters Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - Streetfighter of the Month Winner

oooooo that just happened

I have seen artwork from this era before.
    Usually on NSDAP works, there will be a very small eagle burned into the wood of the stretcher frame. It reminds me of the size of the ones stamped on firearms. I saw a 9mm one time with a stamp on it, it's about that big.
    The actual frame on the portrait does not loo original to me, it may be around 1970's.
    Also on the back of the portrait, you see a series of two very small holes that are connected by a small line. These are where staples would have held the canvas to the stretcher frame, definately not 1940's era. it would have been all finishing nails with large flat heads. It may have been restretched at some point, but why staples, then back to nails?
    I am also looking at the small lines in the paint in the face on the close up, and they don't appear to match the brushstrokes. A clearer picture might help.
    I have never seen the back of a canvas go 'mottled' like this before. It appears that someone has gotten a plastic bag wet/dirty, and laid it on the back of the canvas to make it appear aged that way. If this was true dirt on the back, it would lay on top of the canvas and the pattern of the fabric would be more pronounced like the buckram in a tab.

I'm no art expert..but that's what I see.

at least you can admit that my bike is nicer than yours seriously just admit it

Custom Fighters Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - Streetfighter of the Month Winner
    No... Not a streetfighter fan mate, each to there own! Get some vids of you riding it properly though, wheeling tractors is for farmers kids

In all seriousness, if you want to prove the Hitler canvas, remove it from the frame and take some more pics.

This is my original oil painting of Herman Göring!!

Aperture of the inner frame measuring 60x50 cm. The original gold gilt frame affixed during the war is still intact. The Painting and frame is in beautiful condition.

Go to this link for mor info, photos and history on this painting
    My ww2 militaria - 2011
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf Hitler portrait painting original   Adolf Hitler portrait painting original  

This is not an oil painting, but a poster glued on canvas. It's the image part of the "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer!" poster:

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer « Third Reich Posters

My Dad served in the war in Germany, and there was one amongst the things he brought home after the war.

So, it's authentic, it's just not an original painting — and not very valuable. There are just too many around.

Diana

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4