Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Adolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso Grille

Article about: Hallo good-nigth, I wanted to know what ist your opinions about the silber plate here, that I wanted to buy. They said ist from Aviso Grille Adolf Hitler ship messe. Weigts 800 grams and is

Default Adolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso Grille

Hallo good-nigth, I wanted to know what ist your opinions about the silber plate here, that I wanted to buy. They said ist from Aviso Grille Adolf Hitler ship messe. Weigts 800 grams and is 42' cm of longer. make Mark C. Mich, and more then 20 Signaturen engraved. It was in the last Ratisbons auktion and ist now reserved to me until I have your opinions definite in next week. Ist wass auktioned in the 2012 Hermann-Historica auktion: Hermann Historica - Internationales Auktionshaus für Antiken, Alte Waffen, Orden und Ehrenzeichen, Historische Sammlungsstücke

Ist it good or no, -what you say?? I ask help ´for others friends but wanted to know your too! Thanks very much!!

Adolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso GrilleAdolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso GrilleAdolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso GrilleAdolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso GrilleAdolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso GrilleAdolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso GrilleAdolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso GrilleAdolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso GrilleAdolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso GrilleAdolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso GrilleAdolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso GrilleAdolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso GrilleAdolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso GrilleAdolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso GrilleAdolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso GrilleAdolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso Grille

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso Grille
    P
    Many

An odd item to have signatures on it. What would be the purpose of the signatures except to inflate the value. Without some form of rock solid provenance of this piece back to the 3rd Reich era, I would be very suspicious of it's authenticity.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Was it your friend that bought it after the auction from Klaus? It sold on Ratisbons for 9500 euros AFTER the auction. Substantially less than the 16000 from Herman's auction. Personally I had my doubts when I saw it, and agree with bob seems a strange thing to have engraved, looks like I want the only one airing on the side of caution, it did not receive a bid

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    An odd item to have signatures on it. What would be the purpose of the signatures except to inflate the value. Without some form of rock solid provenance of this piece back to the 3rd Reich era, I would be very suspicious of it's authenticity.
    Agree with Bob,s comment - what purpose would this serve?

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

I personally don't like it.

Here's a picture of the maker mark on the back of this plate. It's a Danish manufacturer Christian Michelsen. Would Das Fuhrer's silver be made in Denmark?

Adolf Hitler signaturen platte of silber from the Aviso Grille

It has the appearance of silver plate, going by the looks of the bottom, but it is marked as solid silver with hallmarks. (I can see no reason for it to Not have been produced by a Danish silversmith-Germany "owned" Denmark at that point of the war. )I have to agree with the above comments-I can't imagine a reason for this to have been engraved like it is-aside from kicking it's selling price up. Apparently, since it did not sell in it's first auction, not many other people were impressed with it either. Too controversial to spend decent money on.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Wellner was the major maker of silver plated trays attributed to AH.

kc1
    ?

I have seen silver cigarette cases or the like over the years which have the same idea, basically a souvenir of a time and place. The ones i've seen are British and have squadron members (RAF) or cavalry (rich), often from an India posting or unit reunion.