Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Adolf Hitler's Coffee Cup

Article about: by Scout Quite the find. I agree and I am shocked to learn that these aren't worth more money to the collector community considering the amount of history behind these. William Kramer

Default Re: Adolf Hitler's Coffee Cup

Quote by Scout View Post
    Quite the find.
    I agree and I am shocked to learn that these aren't worth more money to the collector community considering the amount of history behind these.

William Kramer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler's Coffee Cup
    P
    Many

Default Re: Adolf Hitler's Coffee Cup

i now have suger bowls and wine glasses that were taken from hitlers train in 1945, they are availible to veiw on you tube RINGFINDER1962. hope you find them interesting but apart from the veterans story i dont know much about them to substantiate the evidence, although the suger bowls definatly have correct marks for his carriage.
    please leave any information about them here or on my channel.
    the etching on the glasses look right for rhineglass made circa 1938 so they seem to be correct, but they have no identification on the base like that coffee cup.
    they however are stemless glasses which are less likely to topple, ideal for a train?.

Hi Alan, I have read you post with interest. Did you ever sell the cup? If not I would be very interersted so please let me know.
    Kind regards,
    Simon

Hi, I am currently collecting DR items from wagon 242. If you ever consider selling anything I would be very interersted so please let me know. my email is: simonw@localdial.com
    Kind regards,
    Simon

Quote by Happy Harry View Post
    Hi, I am currently collecting DR items from wagon 242. If you ever consider selling anything I would be very interersted so please let me know. my email is: simonw@localdial.com
    Kind regards,
    Simon
    Hello Simon and welcome to the forum!
    As we do not condone the buying and selling of items on the regular forum, please feel free to post a want add in our classifieds.
    Wanted- German Militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Regards,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Interesting thread. A good friend has this coffee cup from train car 244. He picked up a plate from car 243. Is 243 associated with a special train? Thanks for any info.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf Hitler's Coffee Cup   Adolf Hitler's Coffee Cup  

Adolf Hitler's Coffee Cup   Adolf Hitler's Coffee Cup  

Adolf Hitler's Coffee Cup  
    Attached Images Attached Images Adolf Hitler's Coffee Cup  Adolf Hitler's Coffee Cup 
    Last edited by kirby; 01-18-2021 at 07:30 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3