Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID

Article about: Excellent spoon, from what i research it is a Formal Pattern, am i correct? Any additional info is appreciated. Annoyed from this ads?   Measures a little bit less than 4.25" and h

Default AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID

Excellent spoon, from what i research it is a Formal Pattern, am i correct? Any additional info is appreciated.

Measures a little bit less than 4.25" and has 800 and eagle and some other marking.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID   AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID  

AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID   AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID  

AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID   AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID
    P
    Many

I have to say that I'm not feeling too good on this piece. There is no makers markings on it, and If I recall right, Hitler's formal patterns were all made by Bruckmann and so marked. Also, although it looks to have silver hallmarks on it, the bowl bottom looks like it has been worn through and is looking brassy. Definitely not a good sign, as this would indicate silver Plate but bearing solid silver hallmarks?? The appearance of the metal looks bubbly, and silver flatware should never look this way. Notice too the uneven edge of the handle tip beneath the monogram. I'm afraid to say this is Not a good piece!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks William
    I found similar markings here, indicating in fact that it is Bruckmann
    Adolf Hitler Flatware

its a third item down from the top

http://snyderstreasures.com/eBay/Ima...3/DSCN0149.JPG

True..but look at who is selling it! None other than our old favorite faker/thief Charlie Snyder!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

oopps, i did not know! Lesson learned!

its no good.

Very poor detail on the eagle and swastika!...

?

Just a thought but who's to say this spoon wasn't used to stir somebodys tea or coffee for a few decades, give it a good clean, then see what it looks like.

I heard about fakes but never saw one, this would be what a fake would look like and it appears to be cast. Pretty crazy.

http://www.snyderstreasures.com/eBay...9/DSCN0057.JPG Thats the actual link for this spoon and further down the page and marked sold. Description states " Lead ".

Thought it looked like lead, its cast cut and trimmed, color is wrong etc etc.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast