Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID

Article about: Excellent spoon, from what i research it is a Formal Pattern, am i correct? Any additional info is appreciated. Annoyed from this ads?   Measures a little bit less than 4.25" and h

Here's an original AH Formal Pattern spoon handle. Note the key pattern is entire here whereas on yours it's not, if anyone can show a genuine piece of AH silverware, formal or informal with this amount of 'usage wear' i'd like to see it. As for the other details, i'll let them speak for themselves....

AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID
    P
    Many

Here's a link to a fake demi tasse spoon, it's near the bottom of the page and shows all the similarities of yours going by the description and (not brilliant) photo's. It should be noted that the actual cutlery of the AH Formal Pattern did not have a Bruckmann stamp, but other parts such as the serving dishes etc. were certainly in some cases, marked as such.

News
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Brade21
    ?

Default Hitler spoon and napkin in presentation box

I can't believe I just bought this spoon and napkin in box?? Is it 100 percent fake???

Yes...it is.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Brade21 View Post
    I can't believe I just bought this spoon and napkin in box?? Is it 100 percent fake???
    It would help to see detailed photo's of the napkin......But preferably before it is wet from being stained by your tears.

Regards, Ned.

Default More examples of the real deal

I'm attaching some of my authentic examples for reference...for the other folks who may peruse this thread.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID   AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID  

AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID   AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID  

AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID   AH Formal Tea spoon? PLease help to ID  

Last edited by Berghof; 02-22-2016 at 05:11 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2