Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo

Article about: Hello, I think this fits the bill. It does for me. Obtained from the family of the late Vet. Who brought it home rolled up in a grenade can. A signed and dedicated photo to Eva Braun’s mothe

?

Hello, thank you for this image you provided of AH handwriting,I haven’t seen it before. To me one can see the same Frau writing and especially the capital B written on both Braun and the word. I don’t believe there is an example known of AH ever writing the name Braun, I heard once of a book signed to her. If there is one please share. Best, Bill
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo   AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo  

Attached Images Attached Images AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo
    P
    Many

Hitlers signature changed from the early days to the war years so both styles of signatures are correct for Hitler depending on the time period.

Bill.

Rest easy.

It's unquestionably original.

Erich: That is interesting. I did notice that the f in Adolf in my copy of Mein Kampf looks like the one in 162HE's post. Was he signing Adolf with a sort of slash and an f? Dwight

Yes.

?

Quote by Robin Lumsden View Post
    Bill.

Rest easy.

It's unquestionably original.
    HI Robin, I believe we consulted on this when it was first offered to me way back when. I have since endlessly explored everything from EB, HH and AH in that time frame. Kind of a curse almost. Best, Bill

Well while I am no expert, I have studied examples over the years and my opinion is that this is a good original signature and dedication(for what it's worth)!! Leon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2