Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Aluminum train eagle

Article about: I have aquired through an estate of my friend a few Nazi items, I've been foraging through trying to figure out what items are and worth, they will be for sale . The first item is a 27 3/16

?

Default Aluminum train eagle

I have aquired through an estate of my friend a few Nazi items, I've been foraging through trying to figure out what items are and worth, they will be for sale . The first item is a 27 3/16 wingspan eagle and 13 3/4 high. 4 threaded studs on the back and on the right wing back is jhe(together) G AL Mg Si , below center above the back of the swaztika is LOK RZA 4 BLN. Quality is good and a nice patina to the alum. I have another will post pics later that possible could be a recast, not sure but compared to this one it is of a poorer quality. This is my first post so any info is appreciated. Mike Griffis CW4/USA/RET

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aluminum train eagle
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Aluminum train eagle

Pictures

?

Attachment 189542Attachment 189540Second Eagle 28 1/8 wingspan and 15 5/16 tall, 3 mounting pads with holes through the wing pads, top center on reverse has g al mg si f 13 below that is a oblong area that i can't read what it says. Like I said the quality is not near that of the first eagle. Mike Griffis

Hi, First bird is good, and your second bird to confirm your suspicions is a recast. I might play for the larger bird, let me know what you decide to do.

Best,

Kris

?

I'm open to offers on both birds, either one if interested PM me, If we make a deal then money back after inspection thanks MIke

tjam44
    ?

Are they still for sale?

?

Yes, I would like to sell both together $1500. griffis46@hotmail.com and will send my phone number thanks Mike

?

Eagles are no longer available.