Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?

Article about: . Hello to all! Wanted to share photos of a recent addition to my collection. I purchased this soup ladel from a private seller not a dealer site (you know to which one I m referring) and I

Default Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?

Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?. Hello to all! Wanted to share photos of a recent addition to my collection. I purchased this soup ladel from a private seller not a dealer site (you know to which one I m referring) and I ve seen a similar marked knife sold on espenlaub (butter knife that was stainless, not silver plate like the ladel but same eagle) . I have no provenance for it or even a back story. I ve found similar pieces that were discussed on WAF but other than that I went on my own impression of the piece. I d like to hear some thoughts on it and see what the conclusion will be? As always any opinions welcome and appreciated good or bad. Many thanks in advance. Best regards.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?
    P
    Many

I can see no problem with this ladle. It looks to be genuine and of the period. I have no clue, however, as to Who or Which organization it was used by.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Looks good , nice original .

Thank you William and Australia! I only received the ladel this past Friday I got the Frank attribute last evening from a brief internet search. There was reference on the WAF thread of some books pertaining to TR tableware so I have some homework to do but i enjoy that aspect of collecting. Again many thanks for your thoughts. Best regards.

Brian

?

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?. Hello to all! Wanted to share photos of a recent addition to my collection. I purchased this soup ladel from a private seller not a dealer site (you know to which one I m referring) and I ve seen a similar marked knife sold on espenlaub (butter knife that was stainless, not silver plate like the ladel but same eagle) . I have no provenance for it or even a back story. I ve found similar pieces that were discussed on WAF but other than that I went on my own impression of the piece. I d like to hear some thoughts on it and see what the conclusion will be? As always any opinions welcome and appreciated good or bad. Many thanks in advance. Best regards.
    Hey Brian,

Did not see this thread until I was digging for data on DR Goring Flatware last night for my friend James. I am no expert but I love this ladle. I will post next week a napkin from the Schloss Klessheim with SK Monogram on it. There is also a fork and a spoon with the same eagle and makers mark and I believe we have an old box maybe around but I have to confirm and locate. Over Memorial weekend we will be honoring my Grandfather and other fallen soldiers. I will see if I can post here for comparison to see what you think when I can get the camera out.
    Last edited by Rossi; 05-25-2017 at 06:29 AM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Hey Rossi! Thanks for the bump! I ve been absent for too long! Here's a couple pages from the Yannes book on third Reich tableware. I haven't done alot of digging on the ladel as I felt comfortable with the responses and it's authenticity. So it's still here amongst my collection. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. My best to you and yours on this most honored upcoming holiday weekend! Best regards.

BrianArt Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?

?

Hey Brian,

Thanks for showing your ladel. Per our private message the other day here is my Schloss (Castle) Klessheim Oyster Fork & Teaspoon by Krupp-Berndorf. Fork marked on the handle with the official eagle/swastika pattern of the Klessheim palace. Art.Krupp-Berndorf maker's on back with makers marking that the firm used from 1938 through 1945. Also features silver plate weight or thickness numbers.

The Schloss Klessheim Table Napkin is also shown. It is produced in damask (a sateen weave) and measures 24” square. The one corner has a stylized monogram of “S K” machine embroidered for Schloss Klessheim. The center circle is surrounded by a floral design and oval shaped floral designs as well in corners. It is nice to have the napkin as well with the table ware.

The box has nothing to do with the Schloss Klessheim of course. It is a nice WWII period Arthur Krupp Berndorf box that at one time held 12 #9908 Alpacca Knives that I store the napkin and utensils in.

Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?Art Krupp Hans Fank tableware for review. Opinions please?
    Last edited by Rossi; 05-28-2017 at 06:12 AM.

AWESOME Rossi! Thanks for showing your pieces. And they are extremely well photographed! Happy birthday brother! Thanks again. Best regards.

Brian

?

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    AWESOME Rossi! Thanks for showing your pieces. And they are extremely well photographed! Happy birthday brother! Thanks again. Best regards.

Brian
    Thanks. Struggled a bit to get right lighting and shine always is tough to deal with. Much like mirrored sword and dagger blades.

Well you did well. Maybe just let them tarnish up like my ladel? JK. Enjoy the holiday weekend! And thanks again for the bump. It would be nice to see more pieces turn up from this set in the future. Great stuff!

Brian