Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Authentication??

Article about: Maybe someone has a good eye here and can tell me if this is authentic?. Seller says it belonged to a TK camp Guard and I have had my eye on this for a while. Happy New Year!! Kris

Default Authentication??

Maybe someone has a good eye here and can tell me if this is authentic?. Seller says it belonged to a TK camp Guard and I have had my eye on this for a while.

Happy New Year!!

KrisAuthentication??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentication??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Authentication??

Nobody?? Where are the experts on glass eyes?

These are later war time examples and you can see the difference. I think the single variant is one of the Sammy Davis Jr. knock offs.

KAuthentication??

?

"He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

this is disgusting and is not related to militaria

Quote by klinger View Post
    Depends who's eyes they belonged to!

I beg to differ, they are advertised as WWII German Prosthetic eyes, you should know what your looking at before you comment. ;o)

Erich,

Seller states belonged to Ukranian camp guard at Treblinka and removed after he was shot out of a guard tower. I might buy one but will need a C.O.A from a big name dealer first.

Best,

K

for me it is still disgusting as this is a part of a human body same whit a plastic leg or something, and even more if it is removed of a dead men as you mentioned this is disturbing the dead and not right at all, collecting this type of things is in my mind the same as if someone collects a dug up skull from an ss man or what ever, this is what brings a bad name to serious collectors and is only for grave robbers, this is just my opinion and i think i am not alone thinking this is wrong. where is the point to stop, is collecting bones right or is collecting plasic legs normal, for me it is not.

for me it is still disgusting as this is a part of a human body same whit a plastic leg or something, and even more if it is removed of a dead men as you mentioned this is disturbing the dead and not right at all, collecting this type of things is in my mind the same as if someone collects a dug up skull from an ss man or what ever, this is what brings a bad name to serious collectors and is only for grave robbers, this is just my opinion and i think i am not alone thinking this is wrong. where is the point to stop, is collecting bones right or is collecting plasic legs normal, for me it is not.
    Klinger,

These are glass, and not human body parts.

I agree with you 100% however and that is why I am mocking these, its is my humor. I do not like this stuff but every time I turn around there it is. And? people buy it or post it on forums in various form, that is all I see lately.

Lighten up and have a cocktail, I promise not to show any human bones. ;o)

We'll have to keep an EYE on the progress of this thread until more info can be found on these.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast