Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Big Hitler's bust

Article about: Hi all..iìll appreciate your opinion on this big Hitler's bust (35 x 20 cm) marked W. Wolff 33 and Guss. M. Sperlich, i see some bubbles up to the eyes

MAP
    ?

Yeah...the flags can be a bit "in your face" and the easy to be "misinterpreted". Besides they take up too much room and I like to keep them out of the light.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Big Hitler's bust
    P
    Many

?

Always liked the life size AH busts - great topic here and some outstanding information.

I must say that I have no qualms displaying my AH busts, have to say that they are in my "Bunker" and only the chosen are allowed in-
    Pictures attached show one bronze Hero size artist"A.Lesnick" this was found in the Kriegsmarine HQ,s in Wilhemshaven- the other bust also hero size, was presented for years of service as noted on the base, it is of plaster construction,Bronzed.
    Horst
    Big Hitler's bustBig Hitler's bustBig Hitler's bust
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Thanks for showing you examples, Horst! Nice to have some background to them, as you do with your Lesnick example --- wish I had a "bunker" too, everything of mine is in my living room, incl. the Wolff bust

Quote by stuka f View Post
    I do have experience in handling bronzes and in casting and would be happy to help in anyway.
    I'd love to hear more about the process and possibly how it compares to techniques utilized back then --

I all ready elaborted on several occasions the process (or parts of it)on this forum, need to find the posts again.
    Lets say the process and techniques didn't change over the years, only the products did!
    There is a book with notes a apprentice kept in the 16 th century, revealing different techniques he encountered during his travel through Europe when working as statuary, and every time I tought I found some new technique, tric or what ever you would call it, it could be found in that book!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Very interesting --- if you find those earlier posts, please post here... I am really intrigued by the product and, hence, knowing more about the actual process involved would be invaluable indeed.

?

Awesome display Horst

Quote by Horst View Post
    Always liked the life size AH busts - great topic here and some outstanding information.

I must say that I have no qualms displaying my AH busts, have to say that they are in my "Bunker" and only the chosen are allowed in-
    Pictures attached show one bronze Hero size artist"A.Lesnick" this was found in the Kriegsmarine HQ,s in Wilhemshaven- the other bust also hero size, was presented for years of service as noted on the base, it is of plaster construction,Bronzed.
    Horst
    Horst,

I am shocked that you would display such offensive items. I got a 4x 4 over my computer station so I guess I'm guilty of flag flying as well. ;@)

?

Quote by ajax3985 View Post
    Horst,

I am shocked that you would display such offensive items. I got a 4x 4 over my computer station so I guess I'm guilty of flag flying as well. ;@)
    hahahaha
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Very interesting --- if you find those earlier posts, please post here... I am really intrigued by the product and, hence, knowing more about the actual process involved would be invaluable indeed.
    Here is one;
    The making of a dummy head for display purpose
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5