Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

BIG Nazi Steel Key????

Article about: Thanks for that link odal... Gwar

?

Default BIG Nazi Steel Key????

This has been in my family for years - decades I should say. We have no idea what it was for? I have yet to see a picture of it or a man with a key "holster?" ANY help from the vast experience here? Never seen one before and I anticipate "4th Reich" answers - however, why in the world would a "fake" key be made? This is a pretty big task to forge.

BIG Nazi Steel Key????BIG Nazi Steel Key????BIG Nazi Steel Key????BIG Nazi Steel Key????BIG Nazi Steel Key????BIG Nazi Steel Key????BIG Nazi Steel Key????BIG Nazi Steel Key????BIG Nazi Steel Key????BIG Nazi Steel Key????

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BIG Nazi Steel Key????
    P
    Many

?

Mayby the key to your grandmas heart.
    I really don't have a clue.

?

Ha! Well, that's nice and all - but I would hope it's a key to an in-animate object - Third Reich related... haha

Oy vey! I hold little hope for this item my friend. As to why they would fake a key, it's simple, put a eagle and swastika on anything and it will sell for hundreds of dollars. I'm sure the fakers were thinking, hey, nobody will suspect this as a fake because they'll say to themselves "why in the world would a "fake" key be made?"
    However, since I've never seen one before I can't say it is for sure a fake, no matter how probable it is.
    By the way, who made that chart?

Add: It being in your family's possession for decades hold little to no merit. Fantasy items such as this have been produced since the 70's.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 11-10-2013 at 06:34 AM.

Aryan Maiden* chastity belt?

* Not to be confused with 80's vintage British metal group :-]

I don't know why, but I like it. Very interesting item.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    I don't know why, but I like it. Very interesting item.
    Seriously?!?!?

?

Default Key

A movie prop ??

Question, on your chart it says the eagle has something heer related and ss engraved into...why would they do that? It makes absolutely no sense.

Perhaps a gift to a commanding officer, the symbolic "Key to the Kaserne"...a presentation item, perhaps...Keep in mind that the Leibstandarte's divisional insignia is such a skeleton key...
    Strictly speculation on my part...
    cheers, Glenn

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast