Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Box of flatware

Article about: Available at an auction is this box of flatware, there is only one picture. I do have a fairly good reference book but never having bought any was looking for some tips on things to beware o

Default Box of flatware

Available at an auction is this box of flatware, there is only one picture. I do have a fairly good reference book but never having bought any was looking for some tips on things to beware of. Won't know much till I get my hands on them. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Dave.Box of flatware

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Box of flatware
    P
    Many

Better photos would be necessary to provide detailed assistance, friend...Although I'm encouraged by what little I can see...
    Glenn

Thank you Glenn. I hope to be able to determine if it's good once I'm there or maybe take a chance, it won't be the first time for me buying fake items.

They aren't fakes, but without a closer look at the markings, I'm unable to provide better information as to which organization they belonged to...
    Glenn

I misunderstood your first reply, sorry, is this something that wasn't reproduced?
    Dave

From what I can recognize, we're looking at the more commonly encountered type of stainless flatware with the regularly-encountered markings...I see nothing unusual or embellished--as we so often tend to see here with exotic, SS marked utensils....
    Hope that made a bit more sense, lol...
    Glenn

I see, thanks for the info, could turn out to be a nice find.

Yes, I think your chances are quite good...Just make sure that there are more than 2-3 with the markings, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

Not sure how to upload pics from phone but here is some more info. They are Aluminium, the A is much larger than the rest of the letters and the word is circled. The other marks are wsucl42 with the u being very short and of course the eagle. Thank you for any and all help.
    Dave
    Last edited by David E; 09-07-2015 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Mistake

Default Flatware pic

Here is a picture if anyone wants to weigh in.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Box of flatware  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast