Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

boy peeing on hitlers face ashtray

Article about: hi all, i have a bronze ashtray with a boy peeing on hitlers face, ive seen similar ones where hes peeing on a swastika but cant find one like mine. ill get some pics up as soon as i find it

Default boy peeing on hitlers face ashtray

hi all, i have a bronze ashtray with a boy peeing on hitlers face, ive seen similar ones where hes peeing on a swastika but cant find one like mine. ill get some pics up as soon as i find it, any info would be great. sorry if not in right section couldnt work out which one to put it in. thanks adam

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement boy peeing on hitlers face ashtray
    P
    Many

Default Re: boy peeing on hitlers face ashtray

Hi, welcome.

Well, that's just about the best opening sentence in an opening thread I've ever seen. Pictures would be outstanding.

Anything like this?
    boy peeing on hitlers face ashtray

hi kradspam. thanks for the quick reply, its exactly the same. ive been searching for about 5 years to find another. is this yours, are these rare. thanks adam

Pardon the pun, but isn't it a piss take of the famous statue in Brussels ? obviously Hitler as the butt of the joke ?

Quote by adamjab View Post
    hi kradspam. thanks for the quick reply, its exactly the same. ive been searching for about 5 years to find another. is this yours, are these rare. thanks adam
    Hi Adam,

No not mine, I found it on google. It was sold on ebay a while ago for about $100. I would have thought many of these were made for the public to buy, but perhaps not a great many remain now. I've never seen one before certainly.

Martin that was punishing to read mate

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Hi Adam,

No not mine, I found it on google. It was sold on ebay a while ago for about $100. I would have thought many of these were made for the public to buy, but perhaps not a great many remain now. I've never seen one before certainly.

Martin that was punishing to read mate
    Haha, I like it Andy !!

Interesting though, I am thinking these are post war tourist items, i would be really surprised if they were produced during the occupation !

?

I have the one with the swastika at home. Will post a picture tomorrow.

K.

Here's the boy in question !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture boy peeing on hitlers face ashtray  

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Haha, I like it Andy !!

Interesting though, I am thinking these are post war tourist items, i would be really surprised if they were produced during the occupation !
    No I agree, early post war I reckon, late 40's - 50's. They might get you in a little trouble in, say, 1943

- - Updated - -

Quote by Richie B View Post
    Here's the boy in question !
    They could have hidden the hose in his leg or something. That's a piss poor job

And, seeing as how Christmas is coming
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture boy peeing on hitlers face ashtray  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast