Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bronze Memorial of the Blood Order (Feldhernnhalle)

Article about: Here is a nice piece that fellow collector Erich Schaefer just picked up and quite rare. Not sure if he is a member here or not. Best, Kris

Default Re: Bronze Memorial of the Blood Order (Feldhernnhalle)

Anyone else care to contribute photos of original blood orders to this thread?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bronze Memorial of the Blood Order (Feldhernnhalle)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bronze Memorial of the Blood Order (Feldhernnhalle)
    P
    Many

?

Jon - I would also like to welcome you aboard - you have some great items and lots and lots of BO,s -

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

I can't hold a candle to Jon, but here's my 1st pattern Order.
    Attached Images Attached Images Bronze Memorial of the Blood Order (Feldhernnhalle) 

?

Default Plaque

Not a B.O. but related to the subject. I have come across a couple of these plaques over the years & usually they are damaged with the eagle at the top broken off.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bronze Memorial of the Blood Order (Feldhernnhalle)  

Very nice plaque there, Mike.
    Thanks for sharing.

Mil

?

Quote by Erich S View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this Site and I'm the owner of this statue. I only know of 3 pieces in collections and one in a museum in Munich. Here's a small display that I put together along with a couple of my Blood Orders. Best, Erich
    Not sure if there are rules against resurrecting such old threads, but I recently acquired one of these little ornaments, and I wonder if it is one of those pictured/mentioned here... it looks identical. I will try and get photos up soon.

?

Here we go, straight from the mantelpiece. I thought it might have been one of the ones posted here, but the pattern of the marble base is different. Identical in every other respect from what I can see.

Yes that’s a nice original. Always looking for them if you are selling drop me a line

?

Quote by JonFish View Post
    Yes that’s a nice original. Always looking for them if you are selling drop me a line
    Will do, though I have to say, you might be waiting a long time!

?

I wonder - has anyone figured out a manufacturer for these? I imagine they were produced on quite a small scale, and given the relative crudity of the casting, perhaps by a small operation, a sort of little family business or somesuch. There are the remains of a sticker to the bottom of mine, but that could have been anything.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast