Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Christmas balls!

Article about: ok boss p.s phil ty says Huh, these are sold pretty commonly here in America. We have those Neo-nazi's here that make them year round :0 could these be repro? i think they look good and a ol

Default Re: Christmas balls!

ok boss

p.s phil ty says Huh, these are sold pretty commonly here in America. We have those Neo-nazi's here that make them year round :0

could these be repro? i think they look good and a old period made item but i could be wrong and i would stiill buy em tho

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Christmas balls!
    P
    Many

!00 % original ! ! !

hi sorry sergei i wasnt saying they were not a 100% genuine period made item! i just asked when i had seen kungfuty's post!but these look old christmas balls not made in some neo~nazi den last july! regards

christmas is comeing quick phil iam buying for my wee lass's christmas just now!

I'm still open to buying Although i'm almost positive that my wife would burn my war room down if i hung one on our X-mas tree

but would still buy these aswell anytime or evan just 1 or 2 of them?!

i saw a full box of them a few weeks ago on a show here in the Netherlands for 40 euro a ball

Hans

i agree phil i would pay 30e for two tho as i like

?

not really my cup of tea they look a bit tacky & naff to me

Heres another set! On the box lid is printed 'JULSCHMUCK', or 'yule decoration'.
    The nazis couldn't quell the christmas celebrations of the majority of the german people, but wanted to reduce the 'christmas attitude'.
    They therefore tried to re-brand crimbo as 'Julfest' - 'Yule festival' with no noticeable effect amongst most of the population.
    'Julfest' pertains to the Pagans of northern Germany who would drag a yule log (basically a whole tree trunk) into the longhouse where it was set alight and kept burning for 12 days,(hence the 12 days of christmas).This would ensure the return of the warm sun in spring, and successful crops.
    This, all in a small way goes to show how far the nazis would go to obtain control, deference and the suppression of religious belief, not only of christianity, but all religion, and, as we all know, especially judaism.
    Therefore these shiny, festive baubles could be seen as a little sinister to some people....

Un-seasonal Greetings, Ned.
    Attached Images Attached Images Christmas balls! 

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast