Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Collection Can

Article about: Are You serious - \\$160-395 for similar item? It is wide spread collecting box, I have also one in my collection and if somebody is interested normal price can not be over \\$100.

?

Default Collection Can

III Reich collection can used for all kinds of occasions i.e. WHW, etc - I use it to collect when I have visitors in the "Bunker" The can is marked to "GauWestmark" and has two slots at the top one for coins the other for bills.

Horst

Collection Can
    Last edited by Horst; 02-13-2011 at 07:54 PM.
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection Can
    P
    Many

Default Re: Collection Can

Nice one Horst I have seen a few of these recently are they easy to come by?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Nick - Thanks - Had this for over 25+ years picked it up in Germany while living over there - as to value, there is one for sale on "The Collectors Gild" he wants $395. - for it.
    Horst

Must be pretty scarce then ! They are an iconic piece of TR history, there are many great photos of HJ and BDM collecting for the cause with these in hand

Nick
    Last edited by Woolgar; 02-13-2011 at 08:26 PM.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Must be pretty scare then ! They are an iconic piece of TR history, there are many great photos of HJ and BDM collecting for the cause with these in hand

Nick

Nick - not only HJ/BDM but also the SA,SS and even the high leaders i.e. Goebbels, etc -

Horst

Quote by Horst View Post
    Nick - not only HJ/BDM but also the SA,SS and even the high leaders i.e. Goebbels, etc -

Horst
    I would love to see those pics !

Nick

?

Nick - Heres a picture of a Polizei official making a collection on the "Tag der Deutschen Polizei" - the red can is covered with a label which reflects the event they are collecting for . I have other pictures of other units i.e. SA,SS etc but have to dig them out - but you get the picture.

Horst

Collection Can

I get the picture, thanks for the pic Horst

Nick

Quote by Horst View Post
    Nick - Thanks - Had this for over 25+ years picked it up in Germany while living over there - as to value, there is one for sale on "The Collectors Gild" he wants $395. - for it.
    Horst
    There is one on Summer vacation militaria for 160$

Quote by Horst View Post
    Nick - Heres a picture of a Polizei official making a collection on the "Tag der Deutschen Polizei" - the red can is covered with a label which reflects the event they are collecting for . I have other pictures of other units i.e. SA,SS etc but have to dig them out - but you get the picture.

Horst

Collection Can
    Nice picture,not seen often

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast