Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

D.A.F (M.d.A.S.d.A.) Plate with unknown logo, let's start a thread about D.A.F plates with logos !

Article about: Many years ago,at the very very beginning of my collecting, i bought a plate, it's a very simple plate, nice conditions, with blue decorations and an unidentified logo. Many D.A.F. M.d.A pla

Default D.A.F (M.d.A.S.d.A.) Plate with unknown logo, let's start a thread about D.A.F plates with logos !

Many years ago,at the very very beginning of my collecting, i bought a plate, it's a very simple plate, nice conditions, with blue decorations and an unidentified logo.

Many D.A.F. M.d.A plates have logos of companies it's not unusual but all over the years i was never able to identify it.

A couple of evenings ago i was digging in my archive and i found out a book about Munich from '37 (if i'm not wrong) and in one of the images i noticed a car with the same logo.

I believe it was a logo of an electricity society, since there's a kind of thunder in the shape of a Sieg rune in the middle.

However, after so many years sleeping in a box in my studio this plate is going to be displayed in a very nice porcelain collection of a friend, i just wanted to give him some more infos, maybe someone can help me.

Could be also an occasion to start a thread of related examples of plates with companies logos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture D.A.F (M.d.A.S.d.A.) Plate with unknown logo, let's start a thread about D.A.F plates with logos !   D.A.F (M.d.A.S.d.A.) Plate with unknown logo, let's start a thread about D.A.F plates with logos !  

D.A.F (M.d.A.S.d.A.) Plate with unknown logo, let's start a thread about D.A.F plates with logos !  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement D.A.F (M.d.A.S.d.A.) Plate with unknown logo, let's start a thread about D.A.F plates with logos !
    P
    Many