Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

D.R sugar bowl from Gorings train carriage

Article about: I have this butter knife on its way , rgds Dave

?

Default Re: D.R sugar bowl from Gorings train carriage

I have this butter knife on its way , rgds Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture D.R sugar bowl from Gorings train carriage   D.R sugar bowl from Gorings train carriage  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement D.R sugar bowl from Gorings train carriage
    P
    Many

butter knife looks to have come from same carriage as my suger bowls, the veteran who took the two bowls also liberated six wine glasses from carriage 10242 ie 242 whitch was the carriage used by adolf hitler from 1938 to 1940, see video on u tube ADOLF HITLERS SUGER BOWLS FROM HIS TRAIN ERICA. will post suger bowls on this website soon , also will publish wine glasses when i have them, veterans wife who sold bowls seems reluctant to part with wine glasses but will hopefully sell them because they have a great provenance, but i will need to publish them.
    wine glasses from hitlers dining carriage must be almost unique?.
    Your butter knife has correct silver marks for BRUCKMANN who made the silverware for the hitler and goring trans,how much did you pay, i paid 160 pounds for suger bowls and offering 30 for wine glasses. but they have no marks on them to prove beyond doubt.

I for one love the DR silver stuff and have the worst luck obtaining any pieces of it. I was at the SOS this year and seen only one piece (a fish knife) for sale. Does anybody know of any for sale? The coolest piece I have ever seen of this stuff is a double silvered wine holder that had the DR on either end. Very good find for all of you from one jealous collector to another.

Hi, I am currently collecting DR items from wagon 242. If you ever consider selling anything I would be very interersted so please let me know. my email is: simonw@localdial.com
    Kind regards,
    Simon

Quote by Happy Harry View Post
    Hi, I am currently collecting DR items from wagon 242. If you ever consider selling anything I would be very interersted so please let me know. my email is: simonw@localdial.com
    Kind regards,
    Simon
    Hello Simon and welcome to the forum!
    As we do not condone the buying and selling of items on the regular forum, please feel free to post a want add in our classifieds.
    Wanted- German Militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Regards,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Default Hitler's Teapot & Sugar Bowl from wagon 242

Here is a photo of a teapot and sugar bowl from Hitler's special train. Wagon 242.D.R sugar bowl from Gorings train carriage

Default Hitler's Silver Tea Service

Hi Guys,

Here is a creamer & teapot from Hitler's VIP dining wagon 242. Very rare!

For more info go to: https://www.facebook.com/Hitlers-Spe...4142873383296/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2