Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Early nsdap wall eagle question

Article about: Hi, this is a nazi, early wall eagle (ca 1930). This was found in the area of Szczecin ( Stettin). It is in original condition, unfortunately one wing is missing. It can be still mounted on

Question Early nsdap wall eagle question

Hi,
    this is a nazi, early wall eagle (ca 1930). This was found in the area of Szczecin ( Stettin). It is in original condition, unfortunately one wing is missing. It can be still mounted on the wall (it looks ok, despite some disadventages). What can be the value of it ? It is in relict condition, but still a rare item...
    Thank you for all answers and greetings from Poland
    Martin Early nsdap wall eagle questionEarly nsdap wall eagle questionEarly nsdap wall eagle question

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early nsdap wall eagle question
    P
    Many

?

Sorry we don't provide prices , that being said it looks like this poor thing went through some hard times - As you said relic condition although period. If you got it for free fine.
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Thank you for your response. I didn't get it for free unfortunately , but it is still worth something as almost every nazi item, also in relict condition. I wanted to know how much is this eagle worth, because I need to sell it (unfortunately). I am looking for the client in Poland or abroad. It comes from the begining of nazi era in Germany, so it is not only a nice looking object worth some money, but it has enormous historical value . Greetings from Poland ! Marcin

Quote by VIS35PL View Post
    Thank you for your response. I didn't get it for free unfortunately , but it is still worth something as almost every nazi item, also in relict condition. I wanted to know how much is this eagle worth, because I need to sell it (unfortunately). I am looking for the client in Poland or abroad. It comes from the begining of nazi era in Germany, so it is not only a nice looking object worth some money, but it has enormous historical value . Greetings from Poland ! Marcin
    Regardless of it's history or where it has been, in this condition, it may not be worth what you think it is.
    I can only suggest you look on some dealer's sites for something similar to come up with a value.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I'm not saying it is worth a lot of money , but there are different opinions. It is rare and I haven't found simmilar eagle for sale. The only one I saw (of this pattern), was in mint condition. It was sold in the USA for ca 1100$. Here is a relict one, but still a rare item in original condition. Marcin

I'm not saying it is worth a lot of money , but there are different opinions. It is rare and I haven't found simmilar eagle for sale. The only one I saw (of this pattern), was in mint condition. It was sold in the USA for ca 1100$. Here is a relict one, but still a rare item in original condition. Marcin
    These are not rare, maybe not many for sale but I have seen many in all conditions posted for comments.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Stick it on eBay for 7 days and it will find its own price imo probs worth £20 to £30 to a Relic hunter

Once again, thank you very much for all the replies . I have also seen a lot of nazi eagles for sale, but most of them are fake. I found some information about this particular pattern on internet. This is a very early design, not typically used and it is rare. From what I can see- you can buy an eagle for ca 40 $, but it is a modern reproduction. Regards !

?

Once again, thank you very much for all the replies . I have also seen a lot of nazi eagles for sale, but most of them are fake. I found some information about this particular pattern on internet. This is a very early design, not typically used and it is rare. From what I can see- you can buy an eagle for ca 40 $, but it is a modern reproduction. Regards !

Get a hold of John Telesmanich at German War Booty as he had a really nice one of these for sale last year. He would be a good and trusted dealer to discuss it with.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

I think you had your answer here:

Early nsdap wall eagle question - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

I think BRIOLF was nearer the mark with £30 max ....