Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenplakette der 21. Luftwaffen-Felddivision (Half)

Article about: Found near lake Ilmen I identified it as a large piece of "Ehrenplakette der 21. Luftwaffen-Felddivision" It reads: in anerkunng besonderer leistungen in der division der kommandeu

?

Default Ehrenplakette der 21. Luftwaffen-Felddivision (Half)

Found near lake Ilmen

I identified it as a large piece of "Ehrenplakette der 21. Luftwaffen-Felddivision"

It reads: in anerkunng besonderer leistungen in der division der kommandeur der 21luftwaffenfelddivision

Traslated: in recognition of special services in the division of the 21st Air Force Field Division

What is such a thing worth in this kind of condition?

The half piece is what I have the full image is from an auction site that does not post sales prices
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenplakette der 21. Luftwaffen-Felddivision (Half)   Ehrenplakette der 21. Luftwaffen-Felddivision (Half)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenplakette der 21. Luftwaffen-Felddivision (Half)
    P
    Many

Nice find Eike,

Initially I'd say value is at least half of that of a complete one, but of course we both know that value is very much a personal thing. If you cannot afford a complete one and had found this then it's the next best thing. I would be pleased to own it!

Btw Weitze have lots of similar Ehrenplakekke with prices although not any to 21st Luftwaffe Feld Div:

https://www.weitze.net/wassuchensie/...splakette.html

?

Thank You for the link it is just what I was looking for! If it is worth half of any of those then I am happy with what I have in it. It has some hallmarks on the back as well.

Perhaps there is a way to get a cast copy of the top half made out of resin or something to complete it for display?