Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Emmy Goering Locket

Article about: This locket came from the German estate of SS Standartenfuhrer Hermann Barth, along with many artifacts once belonging to Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring and his wife Emmy. This ninety-year-o

Default Emmy Goering Locket

This locket came from the German estate of SS Standartenfuhrer Hermann Barth, along with many artifacts once belonging to Reichsmarschall Hermann
    Göring and his wife Emmy. This ninety-year-old locket has on the front the engraved initials EG and on the back the initials LK, which were her former husband’s initials when she was married to German film producer Ludwig Karl Köstlin. Emma Johanna Henny “Emmy” Sonnemann-Göring was born 24 March 1893, became an actress, and the second wife of Hermann Göring. Emmy Göring was born in Hamburg, Germany to a wealthy salesman and was an actress at the National Theatre in Weimar. She became Emmy Köstlin upon her marriage to actor Karl Köstlin in late 1916, but they later divorced. Hermann Barth was a close friend of the Reichsmarschall and the Göring’s, as well as Reichsführer SS Heinrich Himmler. Barth was responsible for the SS Education School in Berlin during WWII.

I will have this artifact on display at my table at the upcoming MAX Show, as well as many other artifacts from my book.
    Attached Images Attached Images Emmy Goering Locket  Emmy Goering Locket  Emmy Goering Locket 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Emmy Goering Locket
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Emmy Goering Locket

looks GREAT!

Quote by colt45 View Post
    looks GREAT!
    Thanks ... Everything that I will be displaying at the MAX will be open for offers.

This is a one-of-a-kind piece that one must hold in their hand to truly appreciate the significance.

how much would one expect to pay for this piece?

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    how much would one expect to pay for this piece?
    Hi Ewan ... To be honest, I have not set any value on this yet however, a similar piece of jewelry of Emme, I was told, recently sold between $800.00 - $900.00 US.