Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Eva Braun's monogrammed compact.... at a yard sale!

Article about: if his stuff was real, wouldent it be in a museum?

?

Default Re: Eva Braun's monogrammed compact.... at a yard sale!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    The dealer you mention is not actually well known for selling original items.....hence that is why he always has loads......

Cheers, Ade.
    Very diplomatically put Ade!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eva Braun's monogrammed compact.... at a yard sale!
    P
    Many

?

In other words the initials stand for Edna Brown !!!

?

Oh my.... thanks, Ade!

wishful thinking on your part??? ...the amount of fake eva braun objects would fill a foot ball field about ten feet deep from end to end .....
    ...its the same with adolf hitler table wear...enough place settings to outfit denmark....

?

couldint stop laughing.

Eva Braun's monogrammed compact.... at a yard sale!

I can't believe that you are all so synical and untrusting. I have just looked at the Synder Treasures website and a lot of the personal Adolf HITLER items that he has for sale are clearly documented in the book, Treasure Trove looting of the Third Reich........which Synders Treasures had written........and is only available for sale from Synders Treasures.......anyway I still believe that he has managed to amass 250,000 of the rarest, most historically important original WW2 items. My only issue with Synders Treasures is that his prices are to low - I'd gladly pay him double.

?

where do you think he gets all this stuff? i doubt he would get a sculptere of hitlers head that weighs 150 pounds from a solid piece of granite that was carved around his 50th birthday from someones attic?!

From the listings on Synders Treasures he was clearly friends with Albert SPEER. In honesty, when you think about it, you're great friends with the leader of the third Reich, one of the most powerful leaders of the time, he has a lot of stuff and asks if you can keep it in your garage/attic. Unfortunately the Reich collapses and your great friend commits suicide. You keep the stuff for 50-60 years and then think, 'I know, I'll give it to that nice chap at Synders Treasures, he'll give me a fair deal'
    It's very plausible and I don't doubt his integrity - anyway he gives a certificate of authenticity.......written by Synders Treasures.

A Snyders COA, what more could you ask for? Get your cheque books out gentlemen!

?

Quote by Grimebox View Post
    From the listings on Synders Treasures he was clearly friends with Albert SPEER. In honesty, when you think about it, you're great friends with the leader of the third Reich, one of the most powerful leaders of the time, he has a lot of stuff and asks if you can keep it in your garage/attic. Unfortunately the Reich collapses and your great friend commits suicide. You keep the stuff for 50-60 years and then think, 'I know, I'll give it to that nice chap at Synders Treasures, he'll give me a fair deal'
    It's very plausible and I don't doubt his integrity - anyway he gives a certificate of authenticity.......written by Synders Treasures.
    cant go wrong then lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast