Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Fake LAH teapot??

Article about: Kris is spot on about these. I still have these three dishes. Cheers, Ade

Default Re: Fake LAH teapot??

Clear photos of the bottom stampings, the monogram and the whole piece in total would be needed for proper and serious examination of this teapot. As said in your lengthy initial posting, that you might have allowed One photo to be used if asked properly doesn't exactly reflect the "not defensive about the teapot" aspect. Generally, a seller who does not allow a full examination of an item is not one that a collector would want to purchase from in any case-the premise being, of course, that "if I'm not allowed to examine it, I certainly can't determine if it is genuine or not, so I cannot purchase it. The seller makes me feel that they are hiding something that they do not want to be seen, and this is never good.". Your being upset that your photos were "stolen property" and your posting a long legal scare post doesn't exactly make it look well either. And now, to reply with insults and name-calling?
    From what we've heard, the item is no longer able to be purchased and in any case, the reprehensible blustering has made this pretty much a moot point, as I seriously doubt now that anyone would want to do business with such a seller with an unattractive attitude like this. Now will you be the "grown up" you refer to and let this go, or will you answer yet again with more name calling and threats? You've made your point, Sage. Move on now.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake LAH teapot??
    P
    Many

?

Instead of becoming so defensive over the use of their photos or linking to their site (which might actually lead to future sales from forum members ), perhaps the seller of the teapot could be invited to state their case as to why they think it is a LAH teapot?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thise is going to be my last post on thise thread!
    It is a ridiculous and very unprofesional statement that have been made here by Sage.
    Also did choose a wrong forum name in my opinion, (") seriously(").
    If you want to know, what I do or did for a leaving, it's on the forum (that is called research!!)
    Sorry that I am a boy of not many words.
    Best regards!!
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Kris, it takes all sorts to make a world mate Dont let them get to you

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

No way , Nick! You know me! ;-)
    I was thinking of refute every word of the "plaintiff" ;-) but it might be that the thread is closed down by the time I am ready!!(just has it happened thise week on a other thread, ....and may be for the better of the forum!!)
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4