Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

FL-U marked painting

Article about: Not liars, but delusional maybe, at least whoever thinks this is 100% the real schnizzle. The more I look at it, the more I want to wipe my bottom on it.....It's utter crap. It's got nothing

Who's got the forum Webley....???

FL-U marked painting
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FL-U marked painting
    P
    Many

?

Remember gentlemen , this is NOT the other site. It would be good if we maintained a bit of restrain instead of resorting to ad hominem . If the item in question is not original, state why you think so and leave it at that. This happens a lot when someone finds troubling news regarding an item they thought was real or was in the family for a longtime that turns out to be questionable. We are adults here, And no Webley is needed...just a breath of fresh air ( or cigarette smoke)
    Speaking of cigarette smoke, this print looks to have had its share! I agree the stencil looks crude as well.

Why would an insignificant print be marked so "over-the-top" to begin with? The stenciling, huge FL-U Stamp...
    A wise man once told me that you could put a Swastika on a horse-turd and someone will buy it...
    cheers, Glenn

?

For me no troubling news.And idiot or webley i keep laughing here.Tells me so much about the people who that write.

?

chairs tabels writingdesk spoons fork ect ect ect....insignificant stuff also in my opinion....butt all marked with FL.U V.

But what does that have to do with this picture? A person could write FL.U.V. on anything they wish.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

The words/the place chaam tells everything.But a rest my case.ITS A FAKE.

Okey...so tell us...what do you want? We did not think it is genuine...and you say that it is. You're not going to convince anyone otherwise by being sarcastic,insulting and basically saying "It's real!" over and over again. So what now? You received feedback for it-the feedback did not agree with your thoughts on it. End of story, isn't it? Nothing left to say or do about it. I guess that I'm confused by what you are hoping to achieve here.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I am interested in the truth versus the non truth.All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    Arthur Schopenhauer

?

You're not going to convince anyone otherwise by being sarcastic,insulting> I have never been insulting. Other people on the forum use the words idiot and were is the forum webley(shoot him)....these words were meant for me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast