Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

German occuppied Norway produced mess hall plate for the Wehrmacht

Article about: Here is a Wehrmacht mess hall plate manufactured in German occupied Norway. These pieces were produced at the Porsgrund Porcelain Factory (Porsgrunds Porselænsfabrik, abbreviated PP) is a p

Default German occuppied Norway produced mess hall plate for the Wehrmacht

Here is a Wehrmacht mess hall plate manufactured in German occupied Norway. These pieces were produced at the Porsgrund Porcelain Factory (Porsgrunds Porselænsfabrik, abbreviated PP) is a porcelain flatware company located at Porsgrunn in Telemark county, Norway.
    Anybody else have any of these pieces?

I was able to find this video showing a cup recovered in Norway with the same markings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Hz3e6pwyU

German occuppied Norway produced mess hall plate for the WehrmachtGerman occuppied Norway produced mess hall plate for the WehrmachtGerman occuppied Norway produced mess hall plate for the WehrmachtGerman occuppied Norway produced mess hall plate for the Wehrmacht

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German occuppied Norway produced mess hall plate for the Wehrmacht
    P
    Many

I just wanted to bump this. Does anybody else own any of these items? Are they rare? Just checking to see if anybody else has any of these pieces in their collection. I guess if they don't then these pieces must be rare.