Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII Enlarge German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII

Article about: Hi James, and welcome to the forum! Thes best thing to do is post some pics of your Dad's items so we can take a look. This section of the forum is the place to look. Cheers, Ade.

Default German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII Enlarge German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII

Has anyone seen one of these just wondering are they common and who is the maker . the seller on ebay has told me that their are no makers and that he hasn't looked .What prices do they go for I don't is it real ???
    Attached Images Attached Images German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII      Enlarge    German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII  German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII      Enlarge    German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII  German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII      Enlarge    German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII  German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII      Enlarge    German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII  German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII      Enlarge    German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII  German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII      Enlarge    German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII 
    Last edited by Adrian; 10-05-2011 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Photos uploaded.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII      Enlarge    German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII Enlarge German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII

Default Re: German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII Enlarge German Statue Grenade Thrower 1930's - WWII

Nice original item, but far too much money in my opinion, especially given the damage.

These things are not common but not exactly rare either. I have checked in the makers cataloge I have and they did not make this one, so I cannot help on the manufacturer.

Cheers, Ade.

that is far to much money as it isn't complete (the bayonet end is missing/snapped off)
    these aren't rare you just have to look hard

tom

thanks I just feel this guy is a bit of a con ,very rude when you ask questions as if he has something to hide .
    thanks again every one

?

I've uploaded the auction photos to the forum. Please remember to do this guys. When the auctions ends, the link becomes dead and the whole thread becomes useless. Much better to save the photos, post them on the thread and then they will be here for future reference.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

good call adrian

tom

It is a real neat item, but I agree way to much $. I have a bronze of a german solider standing with rifle I have posted on here before , it is very similar in detail to this one.

Cheap looking metal-Lousy details-look at the facial features....he looks like a monster....and Majorly damaged with the missing bayonet. I wouldn't take this thing as a Gift, much less pay that ridiculous price he's asking. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Greetings- Here it is barely 5 minutes into registering on the forum and I have found a mention of one of my father's 'war-trophies' which I am looking for information about! I also have the standing rifleman statuette. Could you guide me to any other threads or posts where I might obtain more information? I believe the one I have is a 'naming-day' gift for a soldier. Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast