Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Is this a good DAF desk emblem?

Article about: I'm not sure what to call this, but it's a DAF emblem meant to adorn a desk, or so I believe. Do you guys think it's good? I've never seen one before, and it seems like a good price, as the

?

Default Is this a good DAF desk emblem?

I'm not sure what to call this, but it's a DAF emblem meant to adorn a desk, or so I believe. Do you guys think it's good? I've never seen one before, and it seems like a good price, as the seller is asking about $100 for it.

Is this a good DAF desk emblem?Is this a good DAF desk emblem?

Thanks in advance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this a good DAF desk emblem?
    P
    Many

?

Strange; I found the same thing on a dealer website, marked as sold. I think I will avoid this, in case it's a scam.

?

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    Thank you! I tried a forum search, but used the wrong keywords, so I missed this great thread.

I wasn't able to see a true consensus there, but from what I understand, the ones without hardware attached are all fake. The one pictured in this thread looks like a real one to me, since there is hardware (to attach it to the base), and it also just looks original to me, although since the fakes are old, it's natural that they would have an authentic look. All that said, I'm concerned that the seller might not really have it, so I will pass on it for sure unless I get some sort of proof.

Thanks again!

?

Well, the seller sent me some more photos, so at least I know he has it. He's asking $110, but I'm unclear from that other thread if all of these are fantasy items, or just the ones without hardware. These pictures were taken in natural light at my request.

Is this a good DAF desk emblem?Is this a good DAF desk emblem?

?

I like it - also has the german maker /distributor on the base - I would have no problems with it

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Quote by Horst View Post
    I like it - also has the german maker /distributor on the base - I would have no problems with it

Horst
    Thanks for the input! I think I will take a chance on this, and if I'm wrong and it's worthless, it's still pretty neat looking.

I would go for it ! Unusual piece. You will not loose any money on this should you decide to sell.

Quote by Erno View Post
    Thanks for the input! I think I will take a chance on this, and if I'm wrong and it's worthless, it's still pretty neat looking.
    Hi Rick,
    I don't think even if you are wrong that it will be worthless!
    If I were looking for one of these, I would be interested in this one for that price.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks for the input, everyone! I'll post some pictures if all goes well.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast