Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

great find last weekend on fleamarket.....

Article about: absolutly lucky find on fleamarket in Hannover. I think its from official SA office in Hannover.Eagle is silvered.Height 20cm and width 24cm. Come togehther with the 2 pictures with NSDAP st

Default great find last weekend on fleamarket.....

absolutly lucky find on fleamarket in Hannover. I think its from official SA office in Hannover.Eagle is silvered.Height 20cm and width 24cm. Come togehther with the 2 pictures with NSDAP stamp on the backside.For interest, PM me.
    regards
    Nikolaus
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture great find last weekend on fleamarket.....   great find last weekend on fleamarket.....  

great find last weekend on fleamarket.....   great find last weekend on fleamarket.....  

great find last weekend on fleamarket.....   great find last weekend on fleamarket.....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement great find last weekend on fleamarket.....
    P
    Many

?

Didnet we have one of these recently.....

nice finds.

Pretty pictures.

I thought it was illegal to sell Nazi memorabilia in Germany, Austria and some other European countries or this a misconception on my part?
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

That is an early pattern SA desk eagle. Unusual to see with the original stand. These are often found without the stand, hence people often incorrectly believe that they are some form of wall decoration.

Quote by StefanM View Post
    I thought it was illegal to sell Nazi memorabilia in Germany, Austria and some other European countries or this a misconception on my part?
    Perfectly legal in Germany and Austria. But any banned symbols and mottos must be covered up with little stickers at shows etc. If not the Police WILL fine you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nikolaus, Nice, indeed, to see an Original of one of these. The detail and work is immediately obvious from the modern made fakes usually seen. An excellent find and pick up. Hopefully, you were able to get it for a decent price! They make fine display pieces.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Perfectly legal in Germany and Austria. But any banned symbols and mottos must be covered up with little stickers at shows etc. If not the Police WILL fine you.

Cheers, Ade.

Stefan you might be thinking about ebays anti nazi policy .